Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Where do you see yourself in 5 years time? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Hope I'll be in a PhD program at that time.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    In 5 years time I will be approaching my 29th birthday, ****ing hell that is depressing.

If i'm earning £30k and have a long term relationship by then, that would be perfect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    Balls-deep in a lovely wifey, published in a scientific journal or three and aiding in the health and wellness of many, and hopefully on the silver screen :chaplin:

Thug life :mrt:
    racism is never funny foo

ReputationRep:
    In my final year at uni,hopefully doing English
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    Possibly married, maybe doing a PhD

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Very Important Poster

ReputationRep:
    Very Important Poster
    No job, no friends, feeling hopeless... :bawling:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by og.east)
    racism is never funny foo
    What's racist about cultural correlates? Is it similarly 'racist' to use this smilie in conjunction with ethical behaviour? :jebus: (have a word with yourself mate)

ReputationRep:
    What's racist about cultural correlates? Is it similarly 'racist' to use this smilie in conjunction with ethical behaviour? :jebus: (have a word with yourself mate)
    foo you were insinuating that because the little chap in the smilie is black he's a thug. that is 100% not on. is it not ok for you to reduce mr t and all of his wonderful achievements to 'thug life'. smh.

ReputationRep:
    like a brand new me!!

ReputationRep:
    Working in Finance (IB)

ReputationRep:
    foo you were insinuating that because the little chap in the smilie is black he's a thug
    Other way round: when we hear "thug life", we think of 'gangsta brothers', and Mr. T is the closest smilie approximation I know of on TSR

Methinks someone's perhaps a little sensitive :console:

ReputationRep:
    Other way round: when we hear "thug life", we think of 'gangsta brothers', and Mr. T is the closest smilie approximation I know of on TSR

Methinks someone's perhaps a little sensitive :console:
    gangsta brothers? the fact of the matter is, you think all black people are thugs and criminals and for that, mate, you are an abomination.

ReputationRep:
    Fresh out of uni, probably working in a think-tank or transnational firm, jetting everywhere and anywhere the firm assigns me to.

ReputationRep:
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Nmmnmmmnmmmmmn landing quads

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Married to an amazing man with beautiful a child/children and working as a doctor and modelling whenever possible!
    oh and also taking part in biomedical research and publishing a journal some day

ReputationRep:
    the fact of the matter is, you think all black people are thugs and criminals
    The irrational inferences are strong in this'n :vader:

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.