Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AthleticScholar)
    what sort of philosophical reply is that lol.

"Confucius says rain makes river"
    Well being dedicated to the jobs is important & also getting on with your co workers is good too

ReputationRep:
    What do you do with leftover chickens and chips? Do you reheat them the next day and serve it to customers?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PhenolphthaleinX)
    What do you do with leftover chickens and chips? Do you reheat them the next day and serve it to customers?
    No it all get thrown away

ReputationRep:
    Is KFC food clean as in clean I mean cooked by people with good hygiene and equipment is clean as well as people was their hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by realcloud)
    Is KFC food clean as in clean I mean cooked by people with good hygiene and equipment is clean as well as people was their hands?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yes everything is very clean if our restaurant, all staff have to was their hands at least once per hour of more if they have handled cash or raw chicken or other things such as rubbish, going toilet, sneezing ect

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by topaztiger1983)
    Yes everything is very clean if our restaurant, all staff have to was their hands at least once per hour of more if they have handled cash or raw chicken or other things such as rubbish, going toilet, sneezing ect
    I feel like some Kfc now

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Community Assistant
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Welcome Squad
    What do you eat for lunch?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Edminzodo)
    What do you eat for lunch?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Personally I usually have a Zinger Meal

ReputationRep:
    How often do you have KFC? It must be so tempting when the food is so close by!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by flibber)
    How often do you have KFC? It must be so tempting when the food is so close by!
    I eat KFC whenever I am doing more that 4 hour shift which is usually 3 days a week (Fri, Sat & Sun this week), I don't very often eat at KFC when not on shift (Too expensive & I don't get a discount either!)
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    My mate's Mrs works at KFC for 6 hours a day while he stays at home, does housework, picks the kids up from school etc... she comes home about 4ish and he has to take care of all the dinner, sort the kids out and do everything because she's too tired after a "hard day at work" to do it all.

My question is, is working at KFC really that grueling that the above is justified, or is she what I suspect her to be - just a lazy, excuse-making *****?

ReputationRep:
    Would you like fries with that?

ReputationRep:
    Is there anything on the menu which we should avoid?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    My mate's Mrs works at KFC for 6 hours a day while he stays at home, does housework, picks the kids up from school etc... she comes home about 4ish and he has to take care of all the dinner, sort the kids out and do everything because she's too tired after a "hard day at work" to do it all.

My question is, is working at KFC really that grueling that the above is justified, or is she what I suspect her to be - just a lazy, excuse-making *****?
    Can I answer with a question

Would you be tired after being on you feet for 6 hour a day with only 30 minute break?, bear in mind that if the restaurant if busy then she will be running around a lot too!

I don't understand why people think that working in a fast food restaurant is easy, what do you think we do all day sit on our asses

I am a cook so I am on the go all day my job is as hard as most other hard working people, think before slating someone

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    Is there anything on the menu which we should avoid?
    Not at all everything is prepared with the utmost care & attention
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Can I answer with a question

Would you be tired after being on you feet for 6 hour a day with only 30 minute break?, bear in mind that if the restaurant if busy then she will be running around a lot too!

I don't understand why people think that working in a fast food restaurant is easy, what do you think we do all day sit on our asses

I am a cook so I am on the go all day my job is as hard as most other hard working people, think before slating someone
    Granted mate and I wasn't digging at you and saying it's a lazy job, but I know fellas that do manual labour all day and come home and still do housework, cooking and help with the kids. So was just asking if there was something I'm missing, she won't lift a finger when she gets home but when he was working a manual job in a factory and she was staying at home he was still expected to help out when he got home, poor *******.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by WoodyMKC)
    Granted mate and I wasn't digging at you and saying it's a lazy job, but I know fellas that do manual labour all day and come home and still do housework, cooking and help with the kids. So was just asking if there was something I'm missing, she won't lift a finger when she gets home but when he was working a manual job in a factory and she was staying at home he was still expected to help out when he got home, poor *******.
    OK I see & I help out with the housework when I get back, refusing to do anything when she get back seems to be very lazy indeed

ReputationRep:
    Is there a anything on the secret menu? e.g. The Triple Down?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IcEmAn911)
    Is there a anything on the secret menu? e.g. The Triple Down?
    We don't have a secret menu as far at I am aware

ReputationRep:
    We don't have a secret menu as far at I am aware
    Thanks for your replies, it's been quite interesting to see what it's like behind the scenes

Shame about the secret menu, must be a joke or something.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.