Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Would you date a pole dancer? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I would give it a go. Might get a bit insecure, but I liked the girl, I wouldn't rule it out. Flexibility is mega hot, though if she was muscular I wouldn't be attracted.

But what if she was at university and just did it a few times a month? Does it really make her a slut? :/

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    But what if she was at university and just did it a few times a month? Does it really make her a slut? :/
    i dont think actively sleeping with people is part of her job description

(Original post by scriberg)
    i dont think actively sleeping with people is part of her job description
    Exactly! Yet people are just saying slut and whore on here

ReputationRep:
    I did some classes a few years back on pole dancing and then ended up doing it for pleasure on a Friday/Saturday night! It does take some skill that is for sure!

ReputationRep:
    Exactly! Yet people are just saying slut and whore on here
    if you like the girl, dont let her job affect your decision

plus pole dancers rake in money so she'd probably pay for you when you go out

ReputationRep:
    I think OP meant a pole dancer in a strip club, not the girly gym-thing. :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:

Amen to this!

I am the girl but thanks for your viewpoint

ReputationRep:
    I am the girl but thanks for your viewpoint
    do you wanna go out sometime...

ReputationRep:
    Not if she worked in a club and did it for attention and money from sleazy old men.

ReputationRep:
    Question should be would a pole dancer date you?

do you wanna go out sometime...
    Lol! Whether you're being serious or not I'm already with someone which is the purpose of this thread. He asked me to be his girlfriend but he comes from a really posh family and I haven't told him what I sometimes do cos I don't know what he may think...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stutard)
    question should be would a pole dancer date you?
    burrnnnnn

(Original post by Stutard)
    Question should be would a pole dancer date you?
    Why?

(Original post by 9MmBulletz)
    Not if she worked in a club and did it for attention and money from sleazy old men.
    what if it was a few times a month just to make some money?

ReputationRep:
    what if it was a few times a month just to make some money?
    In that case I wouldn't mind, but I suggest not to talk about it.

Edit: didn't see you're still doing it. That would cause a problem for me/ If your bf is rich, perhaps you won't have to do it again.

(Original post by Josb)
    In that case I wouldn't mind, but I suggest not to talk about it.
    But would like to know if you asked her to be your gf? But just not to talk about it too much?

ReputationRep:
    Lol! Whether you're being serious or not I'm already with someone which is the purpose of this thread. He asked me to be his girlfriend but he comes from a really posh family and I haven't told him what I sometimes do cos I don't know what he may think...
    i cant speak for him but shocked would be an understatement! the sooner you tell him, the sooner he'll get to grips with the idea! leave it any longer he might think youre being deceptive by not telling him

ReputationRep:
    But would like to know if you asked her to be your gf? But just not to talk about it too much?
    I think that keeping it a secret would cause trouble when he eventually found out. Just tell him before you make a commitment, and see what he says.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 25, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Have you ever been hacked?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.