Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by EnolaGay)
    How lovely. Always the closest and never too much of a nuisance.
    Apart from the aftermath :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stefano93)
    Apart from the aftermath :sexface:
    LMAO

ReputationRep:
    During uni term time, we see each other every other weekend, or Friday evening to Monday afternoon.
    During the holidays, pretty much every day.
    Have been together for 5 years, three of which have been long-distance due to uni.

Moving in together come the summer though. Can't wait

ReputationRep:
    Try to meet once a week atleast...

ReputationRep:
    At the moment, about once every 2 months.

ReputationRep:
    At the moment I have been spending all my weekends with him and seeing him monday and wednesday evenings but I think it will be once every two weeks when I am back at uni and the occasional wednesday.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    Once a week, if we're lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I miss you so much babe

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Every 2 months, I study in the UK she lives in Scandinavia..

ReputationRep:
    In an LDR. He's in university about four hours away, and I'm doing my A Levels, so we see each other around every 3-4 weeks I suppose. If I had to guess I'd say once a month really, usually for about three days at a time. But we Skype every day and call and text haha so that's how we really keep things going in between seeing each other

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Mcdermott)
    Every 2 months, I study in the UK she lives in Scandinavia..
    Oh how are you both coping with the long distance?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by alicekyra)
    In an LDR. He's in university about four hours away, and I'm doing my A Levels, so we see each other around every 3-4 weeks I suppose. If I had to guess I'd say once a month really, usually for about three days at a time. But we Skype every day and call and text haha so that's how we really keep things going in between seeing each other
    That's cool. I was in a LDR once upon a time. Glad you are using all means of communication to keep in touch Are you planning to go to university after college?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kelz)
    At the moment I have been spending all my weekends with him and seeing him monday and wednesday evenings but I think it will be once every two weeks when I am back at uni and the occasional wednesday.
    Aww . Is your uni far from where he is? How long have you been together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ailashes)
    At the moment, about once every 2 months.
    I take it you guys are in a LDR?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Afghan Warrior)
    Once a week, if we're lucky

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Not bad at all :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Used to see my ex every other day

What season you on? First season is so epic
    Did you ever get sick of seeing your ex so often?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    Oh how are you both coping with the long distance?
    Well basically true skype and that I get to travel home each holiday. So, thank god for the shorter intensive terms in the UK .

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by xenialesk)
    We were in a long distance relationship for 2.5 years and only had a chance to see each other once in 3 or 4 monts for a week. We now live together
    It worked out well then how was the transition between going from long distance to living together? Were you pretty much used to your partners ways?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DarkMagic)
    Every day. (We live together)
    How long have you been together?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by phunky_fresh)
    That's cool. I was in a LDR once upon a time. Glad you are using all means of communication to keep in touch Are you planning to go to university after college?
    Yes, I'm hoping to go to uni I'm glad we talk so often

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Vixen47)
    Raaaaaarely. Like once every few weeks at the moment. He's so busy with his business and I'm just lazy, or I have family stuff to deal with (usually mum's hospital appointments), so we rarely get to see each other. Once uni finishes in April I'll be pushing to see him more. I hate not being able to see him as much as I'd like.
    Ohh that sucks. April isn't too far away though. Its understandable if you are both busy. You said you get lazy.. Do you live far apart? Or you just can't be asked sometimes? I feel like that sometimes, but I tend to force myself to do things and its usually worth it in the end.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 12, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.