Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mojojojo101)
    So becaue (in Arran82s opinion) Diane Abbot is a bigot that means absolutely no one from UKIP is...

I'm no expert I such matters but that seems to be the nonsensical ramblings of an idiot more than a serious argument.
    Well it's curious that we have this double standard in this country. UKIP aren't a bigoted party, there's nothing wrong with wanting to change our immigration system, whereas Dianne Abbot has said some blatantly racist things and has been able to maintain a position due to her skin colour and some kind of racial quota.

People go all over UKIP when they aren't even being racist. Even if one guy says something racist, unless that is represented in their policies then it cannot be a racist party.

Also it shows that people like to harass non-racist people and instead let racist people go.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Snagprophet)
    Well it's curious that we have this double standard in this country. UKIP aren't a bigoted party, there's nothing wrong with wanting to change our immigration system, whereas Dianne Abbot has said some blatantly racist things and has been able to maintain a position due to her skin colour and some kind of racial quota.

People go all over UKIP when they aren't even being racist. Even if one guy says something racist, unless that is represented in their policies then it cannot be a racist party.

Also it shows that people like to harass non-racist people and instead let racist people go.
    Still, you cant argue that one group of people is not bigoted (UKIP) by arguing that one other, entirely unrelated person (Abbot) is.

Whether there is any imbalance on reporting is kind of irrelevant to the point I am making.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Catholic_)
    No more than most supporters of Labour hate England & the white working class. Also, not to mention the amount of Muslims who vote Labour which are Islamists and have anti-semetic sentiment. Dianne Abbott has said more racist comments than any UKIP member has and what party is she from again?

Who knowingly allows Muslims grooming gangs to beat white children for 12 years whilst calling others racist? That's right, Labour
    And which party let WHITE MPs groom boys in their penthouses and put pedos on TV ? I had to put white in caps due to you ignoring the white pedos..owait its ok because theyre white right?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maker)
    http://www.thesundaytimes.co.uk/sto/...cle1511353.ece

Are most UKIP supporters bigots?
    I just spoke to some UKIP people with a stand out on the street just this morning and they weren't bigot. I was discussing how they are going to get opposed by the establishment because the establishment behind the establishment (Rothschild empire, Soros et al, Gates et al, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome etc.) is pushing for these continental unions like the North American Union. I also suggested they should get involved with generational politics like that you guys are faced with a difficulty getting a place (if you have poor or mean parents).

They gave me a policy leaflet and I get the impression from their policies that they if those were implemented for example only issuing temporary work permits if required for a skills shortage and narrowing the definition of Asylum Seeker, that it would actually cut immigration as opposed to people just talking about cutting it. They want to cut NHS tourism.

And they want to remove the unnecessary government quangos like global warming outreach centres.

It's the people calling UKIP bigots who are the bigots.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rugar Rell)
    And which party let WHITE MPs groom boys in their penthouses and put pedos on TV ? I had to put white in caps due to you ignoring the white pedos..owait its ok because theyre white right?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    People like Jimmy Savile are just as disgusting and the establishment hiding all the white powerful pedophile rings is worse than them ignoring the Asian grooming phenomenon because it has gone on so long, I suspect way back into times long long ago.

There is a common denominator in these 2 scenarios: a rotten establishment.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Auschwitz FC)
    I just spoke to some UKIP people with a stand out on the street just this morning and they weren't bigot. I was discussing how they are going to get opposed by the establishment because the establishment behind the establishment (Rothschild empire, Soros et al, Gates et al, Bilderberg Group, Club of Rome etc.) is pushing for these continental unions like the North American Union. I also suggested they should get involved with generational politics like that you guys are faced with a difficulty getting a place (if you have poor or mean parents).

They gave me a policy leaflet and I get the impression from their policies that they if those were implemented for example only issuing temporary work permits if required for a skills shortage and narrowing the definition of Asylum Seeker, that it would actually cut immigration as opposed to people just talking about cutting it. They want to cut NHS tourism.

And they want to remove the unnecessary government quangos like global warming outreach centres.

It's the people calling UKIP bigots who are the bigots.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL not worth replying to don't you think?

ReputationRep:
    Immigration in this country is comparatively strange, just compare demographics over the last 10 years that can't be healthy for the fabric of a society built on shared values, especially when the educational system is so bad.

ReputationRep:
    I only have one question:

What does 'No jail without trial' refer to?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by SiminaM)
    I only have one question:

What does 'No jail without trial' refer to?
    Behind a paywall.

Copy and paste the bit you're referring to.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.