Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How far is too far to go for a tinder date? Watch

(Original post by Illegal Algebra)
    Anything over 5 miles.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    given that I often walk further than that just to get home it seems a little extreme. Maybe I'm just more rural than you though.

Update: We were texting again today and I nonchalantly asked her if she'd be game for a drink sometime. She said yeah, but we didn't fix up anything firm. Either she'll be nearer to me at some point (I googled her town, and theres literally **** all there other than a few pubs and a nightclub) or I'll have to jump on a bus. Cheers for the input everyone.

ReputationRep:
    I thought tinder was just for people wanting to shag each other

ReputationRep:
    i wouldn't go all the way, half way max

set your radius to max 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    i wouldn't go all the way, half way max

set your radius to max 15
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9jgD5k1CDzM
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    When I saw the title, I thought it was how far would you go sexually and was going to make a physical distance joke. Ahem.

Do some more communicating - email / IM / text / Skype. If you're both after the same thing, and interested in each other, the distance isn't going to be a problem. If you're not after the same thing, then you've saved a journey.

ReputationRep:
    10 miles. That's if you're meeting up with them at theirs but 5 miles would be my maximum for a date at a restaurant.

ReputationRep:
    so true lmfao

(Original post by Anonymous)
    Theres nothing but farmland between my city and her town.
    I know that feeling.

Within 25 miles there are three cities around here, but drop it to 20miles and its a small quite market town with nothing but villages and an hourly train link!

ReputationRep:
    As far as downloading the app on your phone!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.