Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

How much blood is there meant to be when you 'break in' a girl? watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Illegal Algebra)
    No blood at all, my girlfriend's first time was completely blood-free. She only bleeds during sex if she's on her period.

Posted from TSR Mobile

You htwo have sex when she'son her period...

ReputationRep:
    The fact is that the first time shouldn't hurt. It'll obviously be a bit bizarre and uncomfortable at first - but most of blood that comes from sex is due to tearing of the vaginal walls, much less the hymen. Vaginal walls are obviously not supposed to be torn, and it's a sign that the woman is nervous and perhaps apprehensive. That can be a result of not enough foreplay to really relax her, going too vigorously and the pervading myth that the first time is supposed to be agonising. Maybe if girls weren't told that it's supposed to hurt the first time, they'd relax a bit more.

Your use of "break in" doesn't do much to dispel that myth, I mean, ****, would being a bit more considerate and in-touch with your emotions hurt? Disgusting.

ReputationRep:
    It's really tiny, it's about 3 or 4 centimetres.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Mine is 16 cm

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Alaric III)
    The fact is that the first time shouldn't hurt. It'll obviously be a bit bizarre and uncomfortable at first - but most of blood that comes from sex is due to tearing of the vaginal walls, much less the hymen. Vaginal walls are obviously not supposed to be torn, and it's a sign that the woman is nervous and perhaps apprehensive. That can be a result of not enough foreplay to really relax her, have been going too vigorously and the pervading myth that the first time is supposed to be agonising. Maybe if girls weren't told that it's supposed to hurt the first time, they'd relax a bit more.

Your use of "break in" doesn't do much to dispel that myth, I mean, ****, would being a bit more considerate and in-touch with your emotions hurt? Disgusting.
    **** off

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Borgia)

Maybe your penis is smaller than mine.
    Lol no don't excite yourself, if you do it correctly a woman's hymen will stretch instead of breaking so there will be no blood at all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    Yeah I love that, it's really hot. And I finger her when she's on her period, blood all over my fingers and all on the bedsheets I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by elmosandy)
    It actually feels amazing for the woman apparently, I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rosebud114)
    Lol no don't excite yourself, if you do it correctly a woman's hymen will stretch instead of breaking so there will be no blood at all.
    Bah humbug

ReputationRep:
    It actually feels amazing for the woman apparently, I wouldn't know, I haven't tried it!
    Yeah I love that, it's really hot. And I finger her when she's on her period, blood all over my fingers and all on the bedsheets I love it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Rightttt...

ReputationRep:
    Depends on the girl. I didn't bleed or feel any pain. Lots do :yep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheTipsyTarsier)
    Depends on the girl. I didn't bleed or feel any pain. Lots do :yep:
    As previously speculated my myself, I suspect this is down to whether the lady in question is riding a stallion or a decrepit mule

ReputationRep:
    I recently had sex with a 'first-timer' and by the end there was blood over my hand, foot, lower stomach and a lot on the bed. Is this natural?
    Tbf if she's turned on enough, she won't bleed.

ReputationRep:
    You're right. My girl loves it. Being on your period doesn't really affect it at all, you can definitely go ahead and do it. The only problem is that I can't go down on my girl when she's on her period, but I can do everything else just the same. She loves it, I love it, it's a win-win. I really don't understand why it's taboo.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeeeeah I can confirm this. We were pretty desperate and kind of just shoved on a condom and went at it. To date it's got to be in my top 3 of sexual encounters. I was very pleasantly surprised.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by молодой гений)
    Tbf if she's turned on enough, she won't bleed.
    Fear can negate this. And my weapon is pretty fearsome

ReputationRep:
    Fear can negate this. And my weapon is pretty fearsome
    No, I mean it, if she's wet enough she won't bleed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Precious Illusions)
    How did you get blood on your foot? :indiff:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CpssyF3ucN4

ReputationRep:
    Nothing better than having a few Stella's then violently 'breaking in' a girl on a Saturday night.

ReputationRep:
    "Break in a girl".

I can't believe you've just spoken so disrespectfully about a girl you just had sex with. How old are you? Because you don't even sound mature enough to have sex.

Absolutely disgraceful. Grow up.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by молодой гений)
    No, I mean it, if she's wet enough she won't bleed
    Rubbish. What does being wet have to do with a hymen breaking?

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 29, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.