Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Saw my crush kiss her boyfriend Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jibola240)
    No need to be rude. He was looking for empathy.
    In a situation where he really should not be..... ohh I like someone, but they have a boyfriend, and I saw her giving her boyfriend signs of affection.

Like seriously, whoever it is just what does he want people to say? "Ohhh she'll see the light soon" etc etc etc.

Just common sense don't get too upset about it, what will be, will be, leave it at there and don't try and get sympathy where it's not really needed.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)
    In a situation where he really should not be..... ohh I like someone, but they have a boyfriend, and I saw her giving her boyfriend signs of affection.

Like seriously, whoever it is just what does he want people to say? "Ohhh she'll see the light soon" etc etc etc.

Just common sense don't get too upset about it, what will be, will be, leave it at there and don't try and get sympathy where it's not really needed.
    I understand what you mean mate I'm really sorry if this comes across ad attention seeking but I really am not! I'm just going through a hard time right now! Some things I don't want to mention on here. I'm really sorry mate

Posted from TSR Mobile

Mmm emotions come after securing girl.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Mmm emotions come after securing girl.
    What do you mean?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThatOneLegendAdz)
    I'm not that type of person

Posted from TSR Mobile
    How about, time to become Mr ask-nicely-if-she-want-you-instead? If that fails then plant cocaine on the guy and call the police. Prison relationships never work out, and you'll avoid stealing her as she'll be the one ending it

ReputationRep:
    And? No need to make a damn thread about it.

ReputationRep:
    This may be a sap post but yeah feel like utter crap

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Some people replying are so insensitive! Sure this might be TSR but at a time of need it's good to reach out to as many people as possible if you think it makes you feel better!

Anyway just to say that I feel you completely! Exact same thing happened to me once (apart from my infatuation's a guy) but oh well, just shake your head of it, have some hope or let time heal. Not sure what to say tbqh but cheer up!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lizzyc501)
    Some people replying are so insensitive! Sure this might be TSR but at a time of need it's good to reach out to as many people as possible if you think it makes you feel better!

Anyway just to say that I feel you completely! Exact same thing happened to me once (apart from my infatuation's a guy) but oh well, just shake your head of it, have some hope or let time heal. Not sure what to say tbqh but cheer up!
    Thank you!
    I really appreciate it during times like this

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It hurts so much
    Just can't stop thinking about it! My mind just keeps replaying that moment

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    It hurts so much
    Just can't stop thinking about it! My mind just keeps replaying that moment

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Have you tried online counselling? There's also a really good website called 7cupsoftea.com there are self-help guides there or you could chat to someone anonymously to help with any situation.

ReputationRep:
    moving on from a broken heart or someone you love is one of the hardest things a person can do in life, seriously

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by DanB1991)

this.
    • TSR Support Team

ReputationRep:
    TSR Support Team
    The only thing is if you keep replaying that moment, how are you to ever move on?

ReputationRep:
    Saw my crush kiss three guys at a party then I dont what she did with them . At that precise moment she ceased to be my crush. I didn't even think she was sexy no more.

ReputationRep:
    Wow at all the people kicking the OP while he's down....in all seriousness OP you need to move on, just find a hobby or anything to take your mind off her and slowly but surely you'll feel better in time

ReputationRep:
    This is one of those things you need to experience to fully understand and feel

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.