Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

(Original post by Gott)
    Not my cup of tea
    Scheiße!

ReputationRep:
    I rather like Indian girls.

ReputationRep:
    I would date an Indian girl. Then again, I don't exactly have a list of women I wouldn't date...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?
    Does the ethnicity of the person really matter in relationships in UK?
    Don't be overweight (general rule) and why wouldn't you have a shot? Not like there's much competition from the natives

(Original post by Dr Pesto)
    I rather like Indian girls.
    yay!

ReputationRep:
    tbh i dont find indian girls attractive. just thought i'd say that because everyone on here is saying they like them etc

(Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    I would date an Indian girl. Then again, I don't exactly have a list of women I wouldn't date...
    Got your point

(Original post by geoking)
    Don't be overweight (general rule) and why wouldn't you have a shot? Not like there's much competition from the natives
    I'm not overweight.. hahaha :P

(Original post by JD8897)
    tbh i dont find indian girls attractive. just thought i'd say that because everyone on here is saying they like them etc
    Ah well, everyone have their preferences..

I'm a mixed girl and I honestly feel like white men just want to sleep with me but not have a relationship with me.

ReputationRep:
    So I'm an Indian girl in UK. Are guys interested in dating Indian girls? Like serious dating stuff not just random hooking up or they don't prefer Indian girls?
    Does the ethnicity of the person really matter in relationships in UK?
    Hi Indian girl
    im also an Indian
    u can contact me if u want

ReputationRep:
    Ah well, everyone have their preferences..
    i dont mean to put you down or anything, there are millions who would want to be with you

ReputationRep:
    I didn't think I would personally! But recently I've met an Indian girl who I've really fell for, and now I definitely would!

ReputationRep:
    I find Indian girls very attractive OP =)

Yes, I find Indian girls very attractive
    Personally, I don't find black/African-Caribbean girls attractive, but that's just my opinion.

ReputationRep:
    I've yet to encounter a British Asian (South or East) who wasn't at the very least sexually conservative, if not outright pious: so no, probably not. Having said that, I did once date a half-Indian of devout Christian parentage who was extraordinarily liberal in that regard; but she definitely broke the mould where mores were concerned.

ReputationRep:
    Skin colour really doee not matter. Religion and social values matter however. I couldn't date someone heavily religious, or socially conservative.

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by JD8897)
    i dont mean to put you down or anything, there are millions who would want to be with you
    Yeah, got ya

I'm a mixed girl and I honestly feel like white men just want to sleep with me but not have a relationship with me.
    Umm I think it's because you probably encounter the same kind of guys who want that kind of relationship. Don't worry about it, right one will come along eventually

(Original post by Chris22)
    I didn't think I would personally! But recently I've met an Indian girl who I've really fell for, and now I definitely would!
    Personal experiences

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.