Turn on thread page Beta

My girlfriend thinks I'm only with her because of her breast size watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    My girlfriend is a lovely girl, she is quite curvy with big boobs, she has this mind set that people are only interested in her because of her boobs and tells me she its the first thing people mention when speaking to her.

I told her its the first thing I noticed when I met you, I said that is where my eyes are naturally drawn. I actually really like her dispute the way she looks, she is a nice girl not one for showing off or seeking attention 24/7 and I like we can sit and talk about things, have cuddles, stay in watch TV and movie or go out somewhere.

She doesn't believe and thinks (in her words) like every man only after one thing. How do I get her to realize i'm not?
    When you say curvy, do you mean fat? Because if so you could encourage her to lose some weight, that way you get a fitter bird, plus breasts will be smaller.

I am a genius, no?

ReputationRep:
    what did you say love I was too busy looking at your... new shoes.

ReputationRep:
    Show us a picture

ReputationRep:

She doesn't believe and thinks (in her words) like every man only after one thing.
    Yeah, this is quite insulting and it seems like she's covering up some issues. If she thought this then why is she with you?

ReputationRep:
    My girlfriend is a lovely girl, she is quite curvy with big boobs, she has this mind set that people are only interested in her because of her boobs and tells me she its the first thing people mention when speaking to her.

I told her its the first thing I noticed when I met you, I said that is where my eyes are naturally drawn. I actually really like her dispute the way she looks, she is a nice girl not one for showing off or seeking attention 24/7 and I like we can sit and talk about things, have cuddles, stay in watch TV and movie or go out somewhere.

She doesn't believe and thinks (in her words) like every man only after one thing. How do I get her to realize i'm not?
    Show her other body parts some lovin, that way she wont think you only care about the breasts.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Crumpet1)
    Believe it or not she could be extremely sensitive and self conscious about them, both when she is in or out of clothes. She may have been teased about them, called names because of them, and had to deal with jealous women who wish they had what she has got. Large breasts make it difficult to buy nice clothes or pretty bras, they weigh you down, and make it harder to exercise or run if you are in a hurry.

If she is in a mindset like that and then you said that her boobs were the first thing you noticed, that may actually have been really hurtful for her.

Do as others have said ... ignore them and compliment her other features.
    It is true, I never realised how nasty women are like that. My girlfriend has big tits, and she wore this lovely dress that showed them off (she doesn't usually wear very revealing dresses, just because she gets a bit shy), and at least three separate girls told her to "put them away" or things like that, plus loads of evil looks. We always hear about guys cat calling and stuff, but it was the girls who were upsetting her.

I assume the relationship is quite new, once you've been with her a while she'll probably understand you actually like her for more than just one (two) reasons.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her boobs on a fat girl are meaningless.

ReputationRep:
    You lucky guy you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Talk to her boobs. Tell them they're not so special.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Yeah she's never gonna believe you.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Time may be the only way for your girlfriend to realise that there are other things you like about her.

ReputationRep:
    I want to help you but I can't imagine what it must be like

Send a pic of the breasts in question and I'll try my best to advise you
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by beyknowles)
    I want to help you but I can't imagine what it must be like

Send a pic of the breasts in question and I'll try my best to advise you
    Smooth:yep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    • Section Leader

ReputationRep:
    Section Leader
    Sounds like she has self-esteem and trust issues. Tell her it's not true and she needs to learn to trust that you're in this relationship for more than physical attraction.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her that due to an increasingly overweight population large breasts are hardly a novelty, and that if you really only wanted her for her tits you'd just sleep around with multiple girls who have big tits.

.....that sort of romantic sincerity will surely solve the problem?

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 28, 2015
Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.