Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I'm a jazz-playing cosmic being from the planet Saturn, AMA watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    What planet are you from?
    all of them

ReputationRep:
    How much concrete do you consume on a daily basis?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ironandwine)
    all of them
    I fail to believe that you have attained such a high level of existence, for it would require a total unity with the infinity of space and the endless network of worlds that inhabit it. Impossible.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    How much concrete do you consume on a daily basis?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Half a quart of quickset

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    Half a quart of quickset
    Do ya add spices to it or do you prefer it plain?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by channies)
    Do ya add spices to it or do you prefer it plain?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    A sprinkle of moon dust

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I was born sometime around 1914 (I seem to have no records of my birth, some say I just fell out of the sky one day) in Birmingham, Alabama.
    I would say much about the years that followed, but I feel they are superficial. Though I will add that I was something of a musical prodigy from an early age. Anyway, I was not spiritually born until a fateful day in 1936. It goes something like this...
    I was in the midst of deep religious concentration when a bright light appeared around me. My whole body changed into something else. I could see through myself. And I went up... I wasn't in human form... I landed on a planet that I identified as Saturn... they teleported me and I was down on a stage with them. They wanted to talk with me. They had one little antenna on each ear. A little antenna over each eye. They talked to me. They told me I was one of them and that I had to stop attending college because there was going to be great trouble in schools... the world was going into complete chaos... I would speak through music, and the world would listen. That's what they told me.
    That was the moment I joined the harmony of the cosmos, and with my music I would help others achieve that same elightenment.
    For many years now I have been seeking to elevate humanity beyond their current earthbound state, tied to outmoded conceptions of life and death when the potential future of immortality awaits them. In this era of 'practical' things men ridicule even the existence of God. They scoff at goodness while they ponder with befuddled minds the phantasmagoria of materiality. They have forgotten the path which leads beyond the stars.
    That was a beautiful story. You know, one of the things I wanted most in life was to meet a jazz-playing cosmic being from Saturn, that was reincarnated as a black man called Herman. I feel like I'm one step closer to fulfillment. For so long now I have been searching for significance, for a purpose, for a gateway to eternal happiness. Yet all I seem to find is momentary gratification which melts away as soon as the snow would under a hot sun. I feel I cannot move, I feel that I am bound in the transience of human life; the ephemerality of reality.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by iammeyouareyou)
    That was a beautiful story. You know, one of the things I wanted most in life was to meet a jazz-playing cosmic being from Saturn, that was reincarnated as a black man called Herman. I feel like I'm one step closer to fulfillment. For so long now I have been searching for significance, for a purpose, for a gateway to eternal happiness. Yet all I seem to find is momentary gratification which melts away as soon as the snow would under a hot sun. I feel I cannot move, I feel that I am bound in the transience of human life; the ephemerality of reality.

I'm honoured. I have always wanted to meet someone like yourself who would listen to me and not dismiss my wisdom as the rants of a madman. It is the ignorant who are mad; they build around themselves a wall, and from in those walls no light can penetrate. They fumble around in the darkness looking for truth, but truth is light and their prison permits none.
    If that isn't true madness, then what is?
    Sing with me, and together we shall step through the doors of the cosmos. What lies beyond, I do not know.

ReputationRep:
    no homo but is ur hair that long?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HarryDn)
    no homo but is ur hair that long?
    Longer now

ReputationRep:
    How do you have so much time for TSR when you dedicate your life to helping humanity embrace jazz and break free from the ignorance that grounds it?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDaylighter)
    How do you have so much time for TSR when you dedicate your life to helping humanity embrace jazz and break free from the ignorance that grounds it?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    I am many but also one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I am many but also one
    What forms do you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheDaylighter)
    What forms do you take?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    My soul is all souls, there is no "form" so to speak

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidtyoember)
    How many magic mushrooms did you take today?
    Drugs are misleading; they draw one into a nebulous chasm of false luminosity
    The true path is a pure introspection untainted by the physical

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by davidtyoember)
    right..... so 4 then...
    I do not poison myself with such earthly passion

ReputationRep:
    why do you think you're so buff m8?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    why do you think you're so buff m8?
    I am not concerned with appearence, my child

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by RobML)
    I am not concerned with appearence, my child
    that little pout in your avi tells another story :teehee:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Secretnerd123)
    that little pout in your avi tells another story :teehee:
    My physical form is of an elderly black man by the name of Herman. I don't know who the heck that is in my avatar

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.