Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Whats the best Revision Tips for Psychology A Level watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    If you got 17/24 in the 3 essays in one unit, that would get you an A* Last year grade boundaries were 50/72 for an A*.
    OMG! I've just looked at the grade boundaries and you're right! That seems so easy...in a way that I just basically need to memorize all essays and practice writing it in 30 minutes and I should be fine! Much more motivated to revise now!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bruno26)
    OMG! I've just looked at the grade boundaries and you're right! That seems so easy...in a way that I just basically need to memorize all essays and practice writing it in 30 minutes and I should be fine! Much more motivated to revise now!
    Haha I'm glad! It had the same effect on me, when I kept getting around 17 I was just like what's the point, and I found out and was like :eek: I shall do this
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by caple96)
    I'm studying PSYA4 Addiction and Schizophrenia and PSYA3 Eating, Aggression and Relationships. Is anyone else doing the same?
    (Original post by Audiology-Med)
    on PSYA4 I'm doing schizophrenia and I have already done my PSYA3 exam last year and got an A* in that and did aggression and eating topics
    (Original post by Bruno26)
    I'm doing~

PSYA3: Aggression, Gender and Relationships
    PSYA4: Schizophrenia and Addiction + Research Methods

The only way I'm revising for essay questions, is to memorise essay plans and to revise for research methods, do past papers :cool:
    (Original post by Hanya Pouncey)
    Haha I'm glad! It had the same effect on me, when I kept getting around 17 I was just like what's the point, and I found out and was like :eek: I shall do this
    If you guys need any help in schizophrenia, aggression, relationships and/or research methods, then don't hesitate to ask me!

I understand what you're going through because I was in the same state last year

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by caple96)
    I'm studying PSYA4 Addiction and Schizophrenia and PSYA3 Eating, Aggression and Relationships. Is anyone else doing the same?
    I'm doing Eating, Aggression and Relationships in PSYA3 with Schizophrenia and Anomalistic in PSYA4. I'm worried about covering Anomalistic as people say it's incredibly hard!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.