The Student Room Group

Best Universities for Accounting and Finance?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by lovs2spoodge
There is no need to cry m80. You're going to spend the rest of your life earning an average wage it's okay not all people can get into the goldman sachs like me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9500941/Investment-banks-raise-starting-salaries-to-attract-graduates-put-off-by-scandals.html

I'm going to stop baiting now because it's stopped being funny. I've never been to staffs uni it's a **** hole, but you my friend have and your family must have been disappointed in you going there. Anyway enough typing here feel free to inbox me if you're still crying because you're going to lead a fairly ****ty life and i'll try get back to you. TAKBIR !!!!!

You have been to Staffs? You haven't? Make your mind up, because the more you write, the more 'bait' your making it that your chatting rubbish.
Oh and sorry, I didn't know you were a wizard that could predict the future 'mate'.

Buddy, I could work for whatever company I want. I have family friends that work at Goldman Sachs, I can have an interview their tommorow if I wanted. But I don't because they've told me that it's a crap place to work and you get treated like crap, hence why it has a drop out rate of 40%.
Just carry on with your foundation year, try not to fail. Make sure you understand what a trail balance is, it's probably as far as you'll get in your degree, let alone a grad role.

Since your so interested in my future, I'm not going work a role for the rest of my life in someone else's company (like you will be). I'm starting my own business chief... Who knows, you might be working for me some day... If your lucky.
(edited 9 years ago)
No reply from Ahmed. Can only presume you're crying in a corner. Rest in kill sweet prince

I have a life.
I don't sit behind a computer, being a keyboard warrior that talks rubbish all day, like you.
Original post by Mohammad1993
I have a life.
I don't sit behind a computer, being a keyboard warrior that talks rubbish all day, like you.

Of course I haven't been to staffs why would I what a **** hole. I'll leave it to people with lower IQ's such as yourself to fill the places. When you start your own business please document it and upload to YouTube I need a good laugh Hahahaha
There is no need to cry m80. You're going to spend the rest of your life earning an average wage it's okay not all people can get into the goldman sachs like me.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/finance/newsbysector/banksandfinance/9500941/Investment-banks-raise-starting-salaries-to-attract-graduates-put-off-by-scandals.html

I'm going to stop baiting now because it's stopped being funny. I've never been to staffs uni it's a **** hole, but you my friend have and your family must have been disappointed in you going there. Anyway enough typing here feel free to inbox me if you're still crying because you're going to lead a fairly ****ty life and i'll try get back to you. TAKBIR !!!!!

Oh and yeah obviously my family would be disappointed in the fact that I achieved a First in a full degree in half the time it will take you. And the fact that I have got into a top 50 company.(if you haven't realised, in being sarcastic).
By the time your out of uni you will be 23 or 24.
I'm 20 now with a First in my degree, and I have already done so much more than you. How do you feel? LOL!
(edited 9 years ago)
Of course I haven't been to staffs why would I what a **** hole. I'll leave it to people with lower IQ's such as yourself to fill the places. When you start your own business please document it and upload to YouTube I need a good laugh Hahahaha

Lmao, as if your still on this.
Your only saying that you haven't been to Staffs because I asked for your name for verification; hence you have been caught out XD.
And if you know that Staffs is a crap hole then why did you argue for it so passionately lmao.
Calm your life mate.

Oh and just so you know, I'll repeat the fact that I did a Fast-track. So I've finished my degree and I'm younger than you... Your still in your foundation year by the looks of things lmao.
I was offered a place at Warwick but declined, lol.
The most prestigious university I've seen offering this course is the London School of Economics and Political Science but I don't know whether it is the best university for that course.
Oh and just so you know, I'll repeat the fact that I did a Fast-track. So I've finished my degree and I'm younger than you... Your still in your foundation year by the looks of things lmao.
I was offered a place at Warwick but declined, lol.

The foundation year was bait and i got you hooked baby. The fact still remains that you went to STAFFS UNI for a course. I dont think you understand i said i went there to make you angry, look how many pointless essays you've written out which i haven't bothered reading. Please continue to waste your time champ
Reply 28
Thanks, I'll look into it! But if I was to do economics, the course is much more harder to get into right?

Original post by Jason-Arther
Just to say, at LSE you could make your economics degree very finance heavy by taking AC100, FM212, then an FM3xx each year. It would be an interesting way to go about it I think. You should look into it.
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 29
Original post by Raymat
The most prestigious university I've seen offering this course is the London School of Economics and Political Science but I don't know whether it is the best university for that course.

What would you say are the best universities for the course?
The foundation year was bait and i got you hooked baby. The fact still remains that you went to STAFFS UNI for a course. I dont think you understand i said i went there to make you angry, look how many pointless essays you've written out which i haven't bothered reading. Please continue to waste your time champ

If you haven't read them then how have you responded to them? Looool!

And mate, like I said, Uni's don't matter, it's what you do with your degree.
And I himbly say that I killed it lol
Original post by Abrar Azad
What would you say are the best universities for the course?

I'm not sure to be honest. I don't think there is any university that is 'only good for Accounting and Finance'. The ones that are good for Accounting and Finance are pretty much going to be good for other degrees as well so we're talking about the big brand name universities. Have a look a the Guardian League Table and Complete University Guide. You'll get some answers there.
(edited 9 years ago)
If you haven't read them then how have you responded to them? Looool!

And mate, like I said, Uni's don't matter, it's what you do with your degree.
And I himbly say that I killed it lol

No grad job within 6 months is hardly killing it but i wish you the best for the future
is anyone still in this chat or did everyone bail after the fight mohammed and the other guy had😂😂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending