DINAA LOVEs & MISSES YOU ALL. AMA. Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    I'M BACK BISH :cool:
    also, pls dbi

LOL, you made an account i seeee, sbi
    Lookin hella sxy

I know who you are :sexface:

Yeah lmao, it has changed a lot. It's really not that bad, news exaggerate a lot.

AND PICTURES YASSSS

I can confirm it was snowing

Up a mountain to Rabani's grave lol

A lil birdie :')

Afghan graveyard

Donkey

more later B)

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow Afghanistan is so beautiful 😄.

Photography skills are actually alright. But lol at having clothes out to dry while it's snowing

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AntisthenesDogger)
    How long did you stay for?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    10 days
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    Where did you go?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Wow Afghanistan is so beautiful .
    It is indeed

(Original post by UnknownRoyalist)
    Photography skills are actually alright. But lol at having clothes out to dry while it's snowing
    Haha, I know right :lol:
    It was snowing a lot for a few days, but then the sun came out and it felt like summer! And lool, thank you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Andy98)
    Where did you go?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Afghanistan, Kabul.
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Afghanistan, Kabul.
    I thought you lived there

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Hey,

In afghanistan atm, it's freezing. Snowing.
    I love you all l, I know you all miss me. I am bored. :sexface:
    Finally internet

I'm going to fail my a levels :cry2:

Ask me anything ygm :cool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was your favourite part of the visit?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Afghanistan, Kabul.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you visit the gardens of Babur?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    What was your favourite part of the visit?
    Seeing family, and probably going to the graveyard and donating to the little children etc.
    It was really sad yknow, I learnt a lot from that visit this time (I have gone before many times).
    We should be appreciate what we have and love our parents, because some people don't even have parents
    The kids I saw, spending their whole day working, collected cans to sell.
    1 can= 1afghani. 1afghani in the UK, is basically nothing.
    AND THEY'RE SOO CUTE, seriously there was one that had the cheekiest smile ever :')

(Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile
    Did you visit the gardens of Babur?
    No I didn't. I went because my grandmother passed away (may she rest in peace) and it was only for a week. Most of the time I stayed home, and didn't get to see much or family properly.
    Where are you from?

(Original post by Andy98)
    I thought you lived there

Posted from TSR Mobile
    LOL, no.. nu uh :ninjagirl:
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Seeing family, and probably going to the graveyard and donating to the little children etc.
    It was really sad yknow, I learnt a lot from that visit this time (I have gone before many times).
    We should be appreciate what we have and love our parents, because some people don't even have parents
    AND THEY'RE SOO CUTE, seriously there was one that had the cheekiest smile ever :')

No I didn't. I went because my grandmother passed away (may she rest in peace) and it was only for a week. Most of the time I stayed home, and didn't get to see much or family properly.
    Where are you from?

Ohoops

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by somemightsay888)
    Why are you gonna fail your A Levels m7?

Fill in the blanks

Shrek is ____ Shrek is ____
    It's all ____ now
    This is my _____
    Because I haven't studied for ages, and I'm falling behind. I was always afraid of falling behind, so I would revise ahead and learn everything before being taught it in school. But now, I'm behind... :cry2:

m7.. who are you?
    That is my thing, the m(number) thing

And omigod.. urm Shrek is life.. shrek is green. Its all done now.. This is my show? hehe

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, you're cyoot
    • Study Helper
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Study Helper
    Welcome Squad
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Hehe, you're cyoot
    Says you babyface

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)

Where are you from?

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, so sorry for your loss may your grandmother rip.I imagine she lived through some turbulent times in Afghanistan. Seeing those kids should inspire you to study harder since you realise how lucky you are.I was born in Gambia but lived in Ireland most of my life before coming here, so I'm not sure what to identify myself by, although I have an Irish passport.I love learning about things, and as I kid I would read loads of books and watch documentaries about different cultures, including Afghanistan.Never visited the place hence why I ask you questions.On AS I used to do the same subjects as you but I changed psychology for science.Oh and is your family Pashtun?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Posted from TSR Mobile

Wow, so sorry for your loss may your grandmother rip.I imagine she lived through some turbulent times in Afghanistan. Seeing those kids should inspire you to study harder since you realise how lucky you are.I was born in Gambia but lived in Ireland most of my life before coming here, so I'm not sure what to identify myself by, although I have an Irish passport.I love learning about things, and as I kid I would read loads of books and watch documentaries about different cultures, including Afghanistan.Never visited the place hence why I ask you questions.On AS I used to do the same subjects as you but I changed psychology for science.Oh and is your family Pashtun?
    Yeah thank you, my grandmother lived here in the UK, but she was ill, so my uncles took her Afghanistan, to see if it will be good for her. She did get better, and stayed there for about 7 months. Before that however, she lived with me and my family. So we were pretty close..
    Also, yes I do need to study harder, I am lucky.

Gambia sounds nice, and sweet Irish
    I am fully Afghan haha, and nope not Pashtun, Farsi.

Haha, I would change Psychology. Honestly hate it, it is so boring

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Yeah thank you, my grandmother lived here in the UK, but she was ill, so my uncles took her Afghanistan, to see if it will be good for her. She did get better, and stayed there for about 7 months. Before that however, she lived with me and my family. So we were pretty close..
    Also, yes I do need to study harder, I am lucky.

Gambia sounds nice, and sweet Irish
    I am fully Afghan haha, and nope not Pashtun, Farsi.

Haha, I would change Psychology. Honestly hate it, it is so boring
    Ooh, never to talked to any of Persian descent 😮.Yeah all we did in Psychology were stats and studies at the beginning, so I changed to physics because that's not the psychology I signed up for.Nice to see the real Queen is back 😉😊.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kadak)
    Ooh, never to talked to any of Persian descent .Yeah all we did in Psychology were stats and studies at the beginning, so I changed to physics because that's not the psychology I signed up for.Nice to see the real Queen is back .

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Real Queen.. Are you someone I know?

They call me Queen D :cool:

ReputationRep:
    I don't know who you are but I feel like I love you too! xxx :love:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dinaa)
    Real Queen.. Are you someone I know?

They call me Queen D :cool:
    I wish I knew you in real life but I don't. but judging from your profile and the way you act, I guess the name suits you.Probably just means me and your friends arrived at the same conclusion about you, all hail Queen Dina! 😄😜😎.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.