Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

What do you think of my Internet persona? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Epicurean)
    You actually got me intrigued to search something :beard: The last post I made on TSR referring to myself as a Catholic was in 2008 and the first post I made referring to myself as an atheist was 2012. I wonder what happened during that time :beard:
    That happened.

I know everything.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I think you're an incredible young woman. I think, deep down, you're pulling away from Islam, but your culture and the childhood indoctrination you suffered is preventing you from fully cutting the cord.

I know that one day, however, there'll come a point where you say enough is enough and finally become an apostate. One of my posts will seem be so incredibly, undeniably convincing that the scales will fall from your eyes and you'll see your religion for what it truly is: a filthy lie.

Then you and I will live together in sin, drawing cartoons of Mo by day and making love by night. We'll dine with Richard Dawkins and Ayaan Hirsi Ali and attend atheist conferences and all will be well in the world.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by generic_man)
    I think you're an incredible young woman. I think, deep down, you're pulling away from Islam, but your culture and the childhood indoctrination you suffered is preventing you from fully cutting the cord.

I know that one day, however, there'll come a point where you say enough is enough and finally become an apostate. One of my posts will seem be so incredibly, undeniably convincing that the scales will fall from your eyes and you'll see your religion for what it truly is: a filthy lie.

Then you and I will live together in sin, drawing cartoons of Mo by day and making love by night. We'll dine with Richard Dawkins and Ayaan Hirsi Ali and attend atheist conferences and all will be well in the world.
    1) correct (I am young)
    2) wrong. * you wish.
    2) wrong
    3) I would like to meet Dawkins and hirsi - without an atheist tho.

I am fascist

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by missfats)
    1) correct (I am young)
    2) wrong. * you wish.
    2) wrong
    3) I would like to meet Dawkins and hirsi - without an atheist tho.

I am fascist

Posted from TSR Mobile
    We'll see, my darling. We'll see... :moon:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TikkaMasala.007)
    After me youre my favourite gal on tsr :yes:
    If you're really Biryani, what is my Nationality?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Plantagenet Crown)
    You're more gassed than Allah herself
    Is this my internet Islamic cousin

ReputationRep:
    It's a persona?

Jesus this IS the real me.

ReputationRep:
    Banal.

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.