Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

What is your opinion of people in general? Watch

• Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    As a concept, I like people.
    In reality, I've come to realise over the years that I'm probably better off sticking to liking the idea of people rather than actually mingled with individuals, because they just irritate me.

ReputationRep:
    I have no idea what to make of them, they're impossible to read.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Just a bunch of disappointment. There are a few who I like

(Original post by moment of truth)
    Hey,

What is your opinion of people in general? Do you think that people are generally good, bad etc?

Mainly people that you have met on a personal basis.

I think the majority of people are dicks.
    People do my head in. They get in the way, they slow me down and many of them are arrogant. Others are fat and unsightly. Smelly ones really piss me off!
    Also didnt some people demolish a couple of buildings with other people still inside them? Yeah people can be pretty shetty.

There are some people I like such as roy brown because he is funny, and jezza because he once punched an xfactor judge. I also like the stig but I dont know why.

ReputationRep:
    Besides, the world isn't split into good people and Death Eaters. We've all got both light and dark inside us. What matters is the part we choose to act on. That's who we really are.

-Sirius Black, yo :lttd:

ReputationRep:
    I prefer animals over people nowadays

ReputationRep:
    We are all one

ReputationRep:

This, basically.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    Some people are just horrible and judgemental, loud people I just cannot stand and people who are nice, just bore me. Cannot stand small talk, or a conversation that doesn't go anywhere.I just find people to be so dense, so I don't really bother with people in general. There's very few people that I can have fun with, probably why I only have two friends.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Some people are just horrible and judgemental, loud people I just cannot stand and people who are nice, just bore me. Cannot stand small talk, or a conversation that doesn't go anywhere.I just find people to be so dense, so I don't really bother with people in general. There's very few people that I can have fun with, probably why I only have two friends.
    What is it about the two friends you have that differs them from everyone else?

ReputationRep:
    Honestly, I think I'd like people a whole lot more if we all had superpowers. Much more interesting.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    What is it about the two friends you have that differs them from everyone else?
    Well I have had problems while growing up and they have had the same expierences as me, so I can share anything with them. It is nice to know that they understand me. I am mature for my age (I'm in sixth form), so I find it hard to get a long with people my age, and they are both quite mature also. We all have the same views, all want the same things in life and have similar personalities (introverts/shy). I love getting into intellectual and deep conversations, which I can never get with anyone else. So yeah...

ReputationRep:
    Hard to say, it's tough to say we're mostly good or mostly bad. I reckon we're pretty evenly spread along that spectrum.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by drowzee)
    Well I have had problems while growing up and they have had the same expierences as me, so I can share anything with them. It is nice to know that they understand me. I am mature for my age (I'm in sixth form), so I find it hard to get a long with people my age, and they are both quite mature also. We all have the same views, all want the same things in life and have similar personalities (introverts/shy). I love getting into intellectual and deep conversations, which I can never get with anyone else. So yeah...
    Ahh okayy, fair enough. I also prefer deep conversations over small talk etc. they are far more interesting.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Would you rather give up salt or pepper?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.