Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Have your siblings ever seen you naked? Watch

ReputationRep:
    Well yes, they've seen me naked. We don't go out of our way to see each other naked, but it doesn't bother us all that much. If my brother's in my room when I come out of the shower, I'll just get changed anyway. I don't see what there is to hide really...

Once you've been in a football team or gone on holiday with friends you get over it.

ReputationRep:
    Yes me and my two brothers do. Not a big deal.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I have no siblings
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    We're all men - so, yeah. Agree with above.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    Occasionaly, because whenever the hell I have a bath everyone has to come in the damm room.
    That happened last week! - Brother came in while I was in the bath! - He was "Desperate to go!" - could he not have gone to the garden?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by HucktheForde)
    Once I opened the door after bath without having my towel on and my sister was outside. She saw everything lol.
    Yeah my sister, were really close so it's pretty normal. No biggie

ReputationRep:
    Daily :dance:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    Daily :dance:
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Pretty much this...

ReputationRep:
    Well...I was about three years old...Apparently, it was a beautiful summer's day...and in the house, I took off my trousers and like ran outside in the garden, and sat in a bucket...lol.... I think I had a jumper on...I might have taken it off...I don't know....

ReputationRep:

(Original post by jammy4041)
    Pretty much this...
    what? :indiff:

I'm pretty sure lots of people walk around naked after a bath/before getting dressed :haughty:

Tbh I see it as no different to being naked around friends of the same gender :dontknow:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by beeninetytwo)
    what? :indiff:

I'm pretty sure lots of people walk around naked after a bath/before getting dressed :haughty:

Tbh I see it as no different to being naked around friends of the same gender :dontknow:
    Erm...... I don't walk around my house naked no.

So you get naked infront of your friends too?

:sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Erm...... I don't walk around my house naked no.

So you get naked infront of your friends too?

:sexface:
    Lots of people do! My brothers do it all the time! (As, usually they sleep naked.) but not so much at this time of year.

Surely after PE at school we were all naked amongst our friends when showering? & if you didn't shower - that is just disgusting!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Aria Enoshima)
    Occasionaly, because whenever the hell I have a bath everyone has to come in the damm room.
    really? I'd go mad if I was in the bath and people bothered me, it's time for relaxation

everyone seen me half-naked, e.g. holiday, getting ready in morning etc, but probably only mum seen me naked as a child/brother when we shared baths

ReputationRep:
    When we were little they would have done, we shared baths

ReputationRep:
    My sister has seen me topless but that's about it.
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Yes. I like to walk around naked when my sister's mates are around as well, cause I know they get off on it

ReputationRep:
    Not since we were small. I've been seen naked and seen others naked far more times in the changing rooms when I used to swim competitively.

ReputationRep:
    I wouldn't mind much if I was seen naked by someone who wasn't part of my family but our household are rather modest when it comes to clothing so I've not seen anyone naked other than my brothers when we shared baths when I was four (I'm the oldest).

ReputationRep:
    Yep, we went through a phase where we'd always open the bathroom door when the other was taking a shower and my gran would shout at us.

EDIT: Just one younger brother, by a year.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.