Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Hi, I would love to do that. Private message me and we can exchange mobile details etc. I don't think I will arrive in London until 21 August and not sure if availability yet with getting my kids into school etc.
    In the process of moving out of my house right now, total nightmare.
    Looking forward to meeting you guys again in person.

Anne

(Original post by smeaj)
    Thank you so much for the advice - I will definitely look into those! How far are you going to commute each day?

I was thinking it would be really nice to organise drinks or something to meet everyone before starting - would you both be up for that? Do you know of anyone else who has accepted an offer?

ReputationRep:
    I feel your pressure, I have two teenagers but my younger one has autism so it's a 24/7 job for me no matter what I'm doing. We will be there to support each other should you decide to go full-time! I'm also a single parent so I'm well used to the pressure and hopefully that's a positive force for our group when it comes to stress.

QUOTE=halz.z;57425597]Thank.you Anne for your reply.

With me the funding isn't much of the problem. Its just that i have a 2 year old daughter and also because i am aware the course is very tense. So.i was thinking, would it help reduce the pressure and would it be better if i spend more time with my daughter.[/QUOTE]

ReputationRep:
    How many students do they accept?

ReputationRep:
    Hi uv.lalloo

If you are still following this thread can you tell me what the selection process is like and what they are looking for?

Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JusBus)
    How many students do they accept?
    Their intakes increased to 60 something students now

ReputationRep:
    Hi all
    I am doing my application for the next year. Was wondering if volunteer hours helped a lot or not. I have paramedic back ground and military but have been earning my undergrad for the past 4 years so haven't really done any health care volunteering. Was also wondering about the mini exams especially the arithmetic one for the interview. Any info would be appreciated. thanks!

ReputationRep:
    Hi all,
    I have an interview for PA with St Georges University for the 7th of July in the morning, was wondering with short essay questions do they ask your views on medical ethics, leadership skills etc. for the arithmetic questions, is it converting or administering dosage as too much you will give a child when compared to an adult ? would really appreciate it if someone can get back to me thanks.

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone! Currently undergrad and I am considering PA at St Georges, wondering if you get paid whilst working placement hours as I am aware other uni's do get paid but st George have no mention of this. Thank you.

ReputationRep:
    Has anyone been accepted into this course with a 2:2 I have applied but really worried that the 2:2 will stop me from obtaining a place in the course, even if I do well on my personal statement and even the interview!

ReputationRep:
    Can I ask what the maths questions they asked were? Also, did they ask you to do an osce or did they ask you about it? Trying to prepare well in advance for my interview you see!

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.