Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

I miss prison break so much Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bittr n swt)
    Wtf!!! Nah that's stupid, it's the same old thing again and again with slightly different storylines and twists.

I'm probably going to watch it all, I want to know how it ends
    Amen to that

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by queen-bee)
    Omg I can't believe you've not even seen it yet. It's breathtaking. I wasn't really a huge fan of breaking bad but boy,prison break was something else!
    Cool, I'll watch it and get back to you

ReputationRep:
    season 1 was the bae, 2008 flashback </3

ReputationRep:
    Thought this said 'I miss prison so much' lol

Also lol at people suggesting this is the best show ever. First season was great but it pretty much turned to **** after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by King Leonidas)
    I finished watching Breaking Bad the other day, I have felt 'empty' ever since. It's definitely one of the more gripping shows that managed to keep me hooked, the thick plots and the development of the characters was amazing.

No more cooking
    No more half measures
    No more Pollos Hermanos
    No more yeaaa *****

Seriously though, Prison Break is the next show I plan to watch, is it worth watching? How comparable is it to Breaking Bad?
    Prison Break is the best show their has ever been. I found it more intense than Breaking Bad. 100% worth watching.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Kenan and Kel)
    Thought this said 'I miss prison so much' lol

Also lol at people suggesting this is the best show ever. First season was great but it pretty much turned to **** after that.
    You must be trippin

ReputationRep:
    You must be trippin
    Nope. The only reason people kept watching (myself included) was because they were emotionally attached to the characters. Although even I couldn't make it through the abomination that was season four.

ReputationRep:
    Nope. The only reason people kept watching (myself included) was because they were emotionally attached to the characters. Although even I couldn't make it through the abomination that was season four.
    What can I say! Season 1 and 3 were the best seasons,I guess once they returned to Los angeles,things went downhill.

ReputationRep:
    To be fair the first half of season 4 was actually really good

ReputationRep:
    T-bag went from being a nobody to working for the company

ReputationRep:
    I have to admit that this was a pretty epic show. Favourite characters : t bag, abbruzi, sucre, linc, tweener, haywire, bellick. Loved this show!!! Amazing

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    The second two series were rubbish although the first two were amazing. However, it finished ages ago so why are you still going on about it.

ReputationRep:
    i feel like there will never be a show as good as prison break. Why did it have to end?!!;( Wentworth Miller has broken my heart!:mad:
    Wentworth (silly name) came out gay so that's how he broke my heart, how did he breaks yours?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    Wentworth (silly name) came out gay so that's how he broke my heart, how did he breaks yours?
    That also and the fact that I don't see him on TV anymore

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pocahontas lol)
    It's ok, I can replace him :sexface:

Prison break was the ****, best season 1 of ANY show ever including breaking bad. The plotline was insane so clever and although season 4 wasn't the best (I didn't mind season 4 don't know why everyone is crying about it) it's still a great show.

One of the best series I've seen, only just below par of breaking bad because of season 3 and 4.

I would turn gay for Wentworth.

Oh hang on, he is gay. :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    PRISON BREAK IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE ALL TIME SERIES!!! (including Walking Dead, Gossip Girl, and Arrow)

ReputationRep:
    That also and the fact that I don't see him on TV anymore
    He's coming on Flash or Arrow sometime soon with the actor of Lincoln Burrows too.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by moment of truth)
    He's coming on Flash or Arrow sometime soon with the actor of Lincoln Burrows too.

Posted from TSR Mobile
    This made my day

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
    Useful resources
    AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.