Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    She's cheating on her fiancé, he deserves better too. If you break it up with her she'll stay with him, probably keep cheating on him with other guys and the poor lad will never know any better.

If I were you I'd let her split up with him to get with you, and then ditch her. Give her exactly what she deserves.

Woah woah woah.

She's not a whore! She's a nice girl, she's just bored and unloved in her current relationship. But she will lose a great deal if she breaks it off with this guy. The guy never needs to know. They'd live happily ever after.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Woah woah woah.

She's not a whore! She's a nice girl, she's just bored and unloved in her current relationship. But she will lose a great deal if she breaks it off with this guy. The guy never needs to know. They'd live happily ever after.
    A few questions:

Where did you meet her? How do you know she is truly feeling unloved and do you know the guy?

If he's a nice guy then why ruin his life. Don't you feel in the slightest, a little bit guilty?

They wouldn't life happily ever after, you would, knowing you've had your slice of the cake you selfish person. He deserves the truth, and she deserves the boot!

ReputationRep:
    This kind of thing is why I can't trust people. Not just the OP, but the comments.

Humans are disgusting. You all disgust me.

ReputationRep:
    Tell her to leave her fiance, then walk away yourself. She's clearly not an honest person, he deserves better.

ReputationRep:
    As you say, not worth actually taking her away from her fiance if you don't want to get with her yourself.

Just make up some *******s about how you can't do this any more and can't countenance hurting him any more and we can't see each other again I'm sorry I just can't do this any more. I.e. just think about all the rubbish girls create in their minds so they can get out of things and deploy that. She will accept it at face value because you're talking in her language.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by JD8897)
    Because you call girls you dont know well, or at all, fit to describe them as good looking etc, but when you are dating someone or are in a relationship you just dont call them "fit", nobody in their right mind does that, it makes you sound like a ********. Ask girls on here if they would like their boyfriends to describe them as "fit"
    This makes me believe that this story is not real because if you care about someone you wouldnt call them "fit"
    Although if you are enough of a prick to shag an engaged girl then maybe you are stupid enough to describe someone you are with as "fit"
    My bf calls me fit all the time....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I met her at work / continue to meet her

She told he she was not happy and has been left to be alone for long periods of their relationship

I don't know the guy, never met him

I think he's the kind of guy that wants a trophy wife

I think she's the kind of girl that wants to be a trophy wife and just chill

I didn't feel guilty because I thought I was in love with her. Turns out I was a gigantic idiot. Now I just feel bad about how vulnerable I am to charming girls...

(Original post by royal1990)
    A few questions:

Where did you meet her? How do you know she is truly feeling unloved and do you know the guy?

If he's a nice guy then why ruin his life. Don't you feel in the slightest, a little bit guilty?

They wouldn't life happily ever after, you would, knowing you've had your slice of the cake you selfish person. He deserves the truth, and she deserves the boot!

(Original post by scrotgrot)
    As you say, not worth actually taking her away from her fiance if you don't want to get with her yourself.

Just make up some *******s about how you can't do this any more and can't countenance hurting him any more and we can't see each other again I'm sorry I just can't do this any more. I.e. just think about all the rubbish girls create in their minds so they can get out of things and deploy that. She will accept it at face value because you're talking in her language.
    Thank you for this. I'm currently comin up with the rubbish you're talking about.

I'm just gonna say that I'm feeling so bad for the other guy that it's really taking out of our time together. I'm going to say that I want what's best for her and that I'm not gonna be able to provide it. Thank her and leave.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    Thank you for this. I'm currently comin up with the rubbish you're talking about.

I'm just gonna say that I'm feeling so bad for the other guy that it's really taking out of our time together. I'm going to say that I want what's best for her and that I'm not gonna be able to provide it. Thank her and leave.
    Inb4 she leaves him for you

Posted from TSR Mobile

(Original post by Pennyarcade)
    Inb4 she leaves him for you

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Nah I talk to her all the time so I'll make sure that doesn't happen.

Why does life have to be so complicated

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by All_TheCyanide)
    This kind of thing is why I can't trust people. Not just the OP, but the comments.

Humans are disgusting. You all disgust me...
    ...apart from those few, who are exempt from those general rules.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XcitingStuart)
    ...apart from those few, who are exempt from those general rules.
    Really few. I used to trust everyone but I rarely do now and it's sad.

ReputationRep:
    You're not in the wrong or the bad guy, as far as you should be concerned you're just having casual sex with somebody. However, she is. She's not worth two ****s, loyalty is a quality seen in finer, more successful people.

What you do is up to you and whatever makes you happy, but be aware. I'd personally feel obliged to tell the fiance, as hard and terrible as that might be he has a right to know.

ReputationRep:
    If she is a nice girl but you don't like her you should leave her in the nicest possible way. I personally wouldn't tell the fiancé if you believe they still have a shot together, but, I would urge her to reconsider a marriage with a man if she feels bored and un-loved before they marry. She needs to realize that, if the relationship is no good before she gets married, it wont be any better when she is!! Your little fling could be seen as a good thing in a certain light; you seem to of enlightened her that the marriage isn't for her if she is willing to break it off so easily. Just make sure she realizes that your not the right thing for her either.

Thanks for your advice!

Mysteriously she's dropped all contact with me now...

Guess thats a good ending for everyone involved.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 30, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.