The Student Room Group

Ugly Girls = Worst Personalities? (sometimes)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Piledriver
Did they accept your offer for a date? :biggrin:

i got 1 :biggrin:

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3113725&p=53271225
What's wrong with sarcasm? :confused: It's one of the best things in life.

And no, having a bad personality does not correlate with looks.
Original post by HarryDn
ugly = unattractive tho?

not a blanket statement obvs but defo true a lot :lol:

Oh, you mean something different than unattractive with ugly? Interesting...

What do you mean? o_0

What I meant by it being a truism is because you put "sometimes" obviously ugly girls sometimes have bad personalities, just like non-ugly girls, so it's a truism :P
Reply 23
Original post by captainofmydream
What's wrong with sarcasm? :confused: It's one of the best things in life.

And no, having a bad personality does not correlate with looks.

tbh Id say a lot of if not most people who use sarcasm are lacking in social skills :lol: The sort of people who think they sound cool but for whom everyone else in the group wishes they would **** off.
Reply 24
Original post by TorpidPhil
Oh, you mean something different than unattractive with ugly? Interesting...

What do you mean? o_0

What I meant by it being a truism is because you put "sometimes" obviously ugly girls sometimes have bad personalities, just like non-ugly girls, so it's a truism :P

thats what i meant were on the same page i think :smile:

in my experience it's usually the "unattractive" girls w/the worst personalities, but could be wrong, so open to opinions :biggrin:

and funny thing is that when i say unattractive, i mean conventionally so, so not the usual hollywood long haired type. which is the kind of girl whom *i* would find attractive funnily
Original post by HarryDn
agree?

people always say that ugly girls/those with short hair (though i like short hair)/fat ones/those who are "nerdy" or "geeky" or dress badly are angels or at least more friendly or more down to earth, but ive asked out loads of girls recently for valentines recently and thats not true at all

many ugly "nerdy"/"geeky" video game playing size 20something chicks I have met lack social skills, are sarcastic and just generally a pain despite the stereotype. maybe theyre that way because they were bullied in school, but my workplace has girls like that in the IT department ad they are just awful.

I have a nice body ig. Flat stomach, thin legs but an ugly face
Exactly. Being skinny doesn't mean you have a nice body. we're about the thicc queens here.
Avoid a stunner... she will wrap you around her finger and spit out the leftovers.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending