Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

in hindsight I am a 4-6, should this hurt my chances watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    I have no idea what my league is. Context: my dad's gf is borderline obese
    Only weak men would limit themselves on the basis of what they consider 'in their societal league'.

Just find a dam girl you desire and go for her.

ReputationRep:
    Thread title makes little sense. Where does the "hindsight" come in to it all? sigh....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Maid Marian)
    Yeah but I don't make endless threads going on about it and overthinking it constantly like you do.

And I've come to the realisation that men are probably too much trouble, anyway.
    Hey there :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    So you need a "rating" to talk to girls these days? Wow, just wow.
    Generally when someone is this neurotic about the opppsite sex they either have a string of rejections and horrible heartbreaks, and/or have marked social anxiety. I present myself as the former but I am really the latter

I mean who the **** talks like this naturally

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Rakas21)
    Only weak men would limit themselves on the basis of what they consider 'in their societal league'.

Just find a dam girl you desire and go for her.
    My ex was aesthetically out of my league when we datef, hence the er...2013 threads

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
    Hey there :sexface:
    Quiet you

ReputationRep:
    My ex was aesthetically out of my league when we datef, hence the er...2013 threads
    Hierarchy exists. Yes. One should not deny that.

Social structure is hierarchical. Yes.

But should one accept their place... hell no.

I've been born into a family in the lowest 10% of UK incomes.. will i die in that bracket.. hell no.

I'm receeding heavily at the age of 25... will i settle for a 300lb whale that could swallow me whole.. god no.

OP, you must understand how damaging your rigid belief in hierarchy is. You must seize what you consider to be your prize.. believe you are worthy.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Multitalented me)
    Well first you need to make sure you're the best you can be so maybe make sure you maintain a good hygiene/diet, dress well & generally keep your body in shape. You might be better looking than you think, some girls might not find you attractive while others might well.

Confidence & charisma can go a long way as well When approaching girls you have you create a positive mindset & not think "this girls thinks I'm ugly, I've go no chance" or anything like that. You have to be self-confident & yourself. If you've met enough girls then hopefully you will find someone compatible. You might however experience a few setbacks first but these are just stepping stones anyway to success. I wish you well man!
    Yeah I suspect so!

Aesthetics-6

Social skills-5

Confidence-6

Projected confidence-2

Projected social skills- -n to the power of herpderp

ReputationRep:
    Should I PM slme trusted individuals a pick. Anyone who leaks I am taking to the CT

ReputationRep:
    Generally comes out they mean 'not TOO skinny' and then they post a pic of a 170lb model at 11%.
    Yah. And I'd like Chloe Moretz.

Doesn't mean it'll happen.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I suspect so!

Aesthetics-6

Social skills-5

Confidence-6

Projected confidence-2

Lol.

But seriously, is it not just a case of making your projected confidence and social skills the same as what you feel they actually are? Or am I just unhelpfully stating the obvious?

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I suspect so!

Aesthetics-6

Social skills-5

Confidence-6

Projected confidence-2

Well thankfully, you can pretty much improve all of that. You just have to have the determination & believe in yourself!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dr Pesto)
    Lol.

But seriously, is it not just a case of making your projected confidence and social skills the same as what you feel they actually are? Or am I just unhelpfully stating the obvious?
    Ahh but exaggerated insecurity.covers up other behavioural traits

ReputationRep:
    This thread, and the exact same ones posted each week, always lead to the same conclusions; some women like skinny guys, some women like built guys, personality matters, confidence is key, project both of these traits positively, feel good about yourself etc. etc. blah blah blah.

It's almost as if posting the same sort of issues on an internet forum doesn't really help matters.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by noggins)
    Thread title makes little sense. Where does the "hindsight" come in to it all? sigh....
    my usual threads go 'waaa I am so 0 I am hate I am death I hate everything about myself kill me now' IRL I am not really that desperate just mega stressed

However IRL I do have this massive obsession with the social hierarchy and masculinity to the point I am scared of being around my dad for too long in case I…absorb his low test and squeaky high-pitched voice
    (Original post by Sheepmaster317)
    This thread, and the exact same ones posted each week, always lead to the same conclusions; some women like skinny guys, some women like built guys, personality matters, confidence is key, project both of these traits positively, feel good about yourself etc. etc. blah blah blah.

It's almost as if posting the same sort of issues on an internet forum doesn't really help matters.
    but I have never seen a woman our age with a skinny guy that lasted more than 2 months (srs)

I saw this really cute girl I have on my fb start an reship with a Mr Bean lookalike-well 2 months later she's now hooking up with some American jock who looks James Hetfield

love is a four letter wooooord

ReputationRep:
    my usual threads go 'waaa I am so 0 I am hate I am death I hate everything about myself kill me now' IRL I am not really that desperate just mega stressed

However IRL I do have this massive obsession with the social hierarchy and masculinity to the point I am scared of being around my dad for too long in case I…absorb his low test and squeaky high-pitched voice

but I have never seen a woman our age with a skinny guy that lasted more than 2 months (srs)

I saw this really cute girl I have on my fb start an reship with a Mr Bean lookalike-well 2 months later she's now hooking up with some American jock who looks James Hetfield

love is a four letter wooooord
    Are none of your female friends around our age in a relationship with a skinny guy (who you may or may not know)?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
    Are none of your female friends around our age in a relationship with a skinny guy (who you may or may not know)?

Generally when someone is this neurotic about the opppsite sex they either have a string of rejections and horrible heartbreaks, and/or have marked social anxiety. I present myself as the former but I am really the latter

I mean who the **** talks like this naturally
    in other words, I have no close female friends did you even need to ask, why else would I be so weird about the fembots smh on the table

ReputationRep:
    You need to be at least 9 out of 10, they're ever so picky, even the munters.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Poll
Who is your favourite TV detective?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.