Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Dirtybit)
    Like which players? Only current World XI players which can arguably be world beaters in 4 years time are Messi, Neuer and Kroos.

Zouma does not look like he will be one of the best CB's in the world in 4 years time. Halilovic is too raw. Rabiot same as Zouma.
    Probably didn't make it clear but it should be people who have shown that their talent can get them to a world XI place in 4 years time.
    There's no point saying a player is too raw when judging what they're going to be like 4 years into the future, but most people's predictions are based on current stars (Neymar, Hazard, Kroos, Bale etc) maintaning their performance levels atm as well as those who are still young but on the cusp of being great players.

Wouldn't have said Bale would be anywhere near the world team if you was basing it off January 2011, same with Hazard and certainly Neymar. Hell even players like Alaba and Kroos weren't first team players at that point.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sr90)
    What's your current world XI then? Or are you referring to the FIFA one?
    Those players aren't in both. But let's just say the FIFA one with the exception of Luiz and Iniesta.

ReputationRep:
    lol at not including Messi

ReputationRep:
    Neuer
    Carjaval Boateng Varane Alaba
    Kroos Modric Pogba
    Hazard Neymar
    Messi

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    There's no point saying a player is too raw when judging what they're going to be like 4 years into the future, but most people's predictions are based on current stars (Neymar, Hazard, Kroos, Bale etc) maintaning their performance levels atm as well as those who are still young but on the cusp of being great players.

Wouldn't have said Bale would be anywhere near the world team if you was basing it off January 2011, same with Hazard and certainly Neymar. Hell even players like Alaba and Kroos weren't first team players at that point.
    I'm talking about Nailed on World XI players not players that are 'near' the team. If we go by the FIFA XI (Bar Luiz because he shouldn't be there), around 8 of those players, 4 years ago you would be able to say that they would be in the World XI. Furthermore it's all opinions, just wanted to see other people's opinions on what the team will be.

ReputationRep:
    So many deluded people choosing teams.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The_Mighty_Bush)
    Neuer
    Carjaval Boateng Varane Alaba
    Kroos Modric Pogba
    Hazard Neymar
    Messi
    Bear in mind that Modric will be 33.

Messi will still be a world class player. Just think he will have slightly dropped out of the world xi imo.

ReputationRep:
    Bear in mind that Modric will be 33.

Messi will still be a world class player. Just think he will have slightly dropped out of the world xi imo.
    Yeah I wasn't sure about the Modric one. It's pretty hard to predict this in general but I'd say Koke then.

I still think he'll be getting nominated for Ballon D'or year upon year at that stage. He'll only be 31.

ReputationRep:
    I'm talking about Nailed on World XI players not players that are 'near' the team. If we go by the FIFA XI (Bar Luiz because he shouldn't be there), around 8 of those players, 4 years ago you would be able to say that they would be in the World XI. Furthermore it's all opinions, just wanted to see other people's opinions on what the team will be.
    I get your point, but in 2011 I doubt you'd have any of those players from the OP, most of them weren't playing first team football regularly let alone in big teams in big leagues in early 2011.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Boro12345)
    So many deluded people choosing teams.
    Why are people so butt hurt :lol:

It's just too make people think and express who their opinion. Nothing more.

ReputationRep:
    Yet you're shooting down other's opinions.

I never get the point of people who make threads asking for other's opinions just to ignore them.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KFC Buffet)
    Hazard Neymar Bale
    Messi
    Pogba Kroos
    Alaba Kolo Varane Flanagan
    Courtois
    Its going to be Hakan Calhanoglu probably the best u21 midfielder around, max meyer and probably Roberto firmino

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Emmanuel_15)
    Its going to be Hakan Calhanoglu probably the best u21 midfielder around, max meyer and probably Roberto firmino
    Forgot about Calhanoglu, he's a quality player.

How about Martin Odegaard? Could see him making his debut before the end of the season, probably in a dead rubber game but if he's training with the first team squad already then you never know.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by The Shed End)
    Yet you're shooting down other's opinions.

I never get the point of people who make threads asking for other's opinions just to ignore them.
    Because of Zouma, Halilovic and Rabiot? I didn't know you think that they should be in the xi. If you do that's fine. All I was trying to get at is that they are probably a bit raw to be in it and I thought that you were just saying mabye on them anyways. You have explained that from the current world's best players some of them you can't tell from 4 years ago that they'd be in it, so sorry if you feel like that.

ReputationRep:
    Got hard at Gotze tbh, he is so ****ing hot, and will be the best. I'd so root him.
    • Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Odegaard will be on the scrapheap in four years time, or playing in the MLS.

ReputationRep:
    Name what you think the World's best XI will be in 4 years time, Should be based on talent shown by the individuals already. Here's mine:

Hazard Neymar Bale
    Gotze
    Pogba Thiago
    Alaba Laporte Varane Azi
    De Gea

(Bench: Courtois, Shaw, Marquinhos, Carvajal, Verratti, Koke, Depay. Isco, Reus)
    You must be a man utd fan to A. Suggest de Gea is better and shown more talent than Courtois and B. Include luke shaw who's had one decent season.

I struggle to imagine that even in four years Ronaldo or Messi wouldn't still be in there.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    You must be a man utd fan to A. Suggest de Gea is better and shown more talent than Courtois and B. Include luke shaw who's had one decent season.

I struggle to imagine that even in four years Ronaldo or Messi wouldn't still be in there.
    You're never gonna eliminate some biased. United fans love Dave.

Rojo will be in the world 11

Laugh at me bros

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by zKlown)
    You're never gonna eliminate some biased. United fans love Dave.

Rojo will be in the world 11

Laugh at me bros
    He'll face stiff competition from Tyler Blackett and Paddy McNair

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Wade-)
    He'll face stiff competition from Tyler Blackett and Paddy McNair
    McNair maybe, not Blackett though.

Both good players though, decent post.

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.