Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Most arrogant thing you've ever said watch

ReputationRep:
    too fresh to talk to normal people with low iqs

ReputationRep:
    (Maybe it's not arrogant, but) "I'm to smart to go to X university"

"If I got a B I would cry" (genuinely. This was during GCSEs, A level is different)

ReputationRep:
    "So basically - if I find this upcoming test hard, all you lot are screwed."

AS level biology. To be fair, I DID score higher in those papers than the people I was talking to :lol:

ReputationRep:
    "You only got ten A*s at GCSE???"

Said the the majority of people on this site...

ReputationRep:

(Original post by TorpidPhil)
    I said something pretty arrogant earlier.

"Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder - rather, lots of beholders have dysfunctional eyes."
    "Beauty is not in the eye of the beholder, but myopia often is."

ReputationRep:
    "You're just jealous of my perfection"

ReputationRep:
    'What if people see me visiting my friend at manchester met and think that I go there' lol I'm an elitist ****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hcu95)
    'What if people see me visiting my friend at manchester met and think that I go there' lol I'm an elitist ****
    Thats terrible!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by yo radical one)
    This reminds me, after skipping a load of days for no real reason and then getting all A's in January exams, I say to my form tutor "I don't see why I should be forced to come to class, if I can get these grades without the help of the school"

I was told this was arrogant and was sent to the head of sixthform who then summoned my mama to the school...

The thing is, I did actually read the text book in my own time, rather than just dossing about all the while
    They hauled your mother in just for that?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by upagumtree)
    They hauled your mother in just for that?
    Yes they did, 20 miles too and she actually did come in

ReputationRep:
    "I know I got full marks for that exam (I just did at the time)" I went on to get full marks for the exam and 2 other subjects at A2, so I was correct lol

ReputationRep:
    "I can get any girl I like!" ~ I was doing press-ups at the time, aged like 13, and could only hope to pull about 50% of girls my own age :facepalm2:

Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources
AtCTs

Ask the Community Team

Got a question about the site content or our moderation? Ask here.

Welcome Lounge

Welcome Lounge

We're a friendly bunch. Post here if you're new to TSR.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.