3.49%
    I'm defo a lesbian and have been with both men and women
    3.49%
    I'm a guy and just want to see the results
    19.77%

• Community Assistant

ReputationRep:
    Community Assistant
    Sexual orientation is made up of a number of things, including attraction, identity and behaviour, also known as 'thought and word and deed'.

So you can be attracted to one set of genders (anything from none to all of them), be sexual with a different set (ditto) and have any identity you like.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by germanium)
    What are you?
    pan...

ReputationRep:
    I'm definitely only romantically and sexually attracted to other girls. I have been with guys in the past, not in a relationship but I have been sexual with a guy, but it just didn't float my boat.

(Original post by shoogle)
    I'm definitely only romantically and sexually attracted to other girls. I have been with guys in the past, not in a relationship but I have been sexual with a guy, but it just didn't float my boat.
    Same pretty much, I have heard a lot of girls are sexually but not emotionally attracted to girls

but for me its the other way round
    • Welcome Squad

ReputationRep:
    Welcome Squad
    I'm just straight

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spock's Socks)
    I have had sexual experiences with girls. My first ever kiss and play about was with a girl but now I am happily with a guy and have been with him for years. As I got older I became more attracted to men but still find some girls hot occasionally. I don't know if I could see myself ever being in a relationship with a girl (if my current relationship ever ended) but could do sexual stuff like I did in the past. So I would say I am bi but prefer men overall.
    What she said. I've had the odd dabble with girls but couldn't honestly see me dating one.

Straight, only ever been interested in men. I do have "girl crushes" but they're not sexual.

ReputationRep:
    I'm queer. More attracted to girls but also sometime attracted to guys and non-binary people. But mostly attracted to personality rather than physicality.

In this poll there are more non-straight girls than straight girls :O

ReputationRep:
    I like guys but wanna try with a girl, I couldn't see myself dating a girl but the odd dabble is sexy I find

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Anonymous)
    In this poll there are more non-straight girls than straight girls :O
    I know right! I didn't expect these results.

Submit reply
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: January 31, 2015
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.