Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

Who has been a bigger threat to world peace? Watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by NHM713)
    Are they the Zionists though?
    Zionists are behind alot of things and they all do it behind our back.

ReputationRep:
    Didn't they go over there, do some stuff which raved the Somali up...idk the facts, I'm speaking from something I heard earlier today.
    Yep there already was tribal tensions from removing a dictatorship and they basically played Chinese whispers getting tribes to fight each other and etc

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    So do people really think that war only got invented at the same time as the US? :rolleyes:

How about the c.10,000yrs of human existence before the declaration of independence was signed? Still think it was the US?
    Who implied that?

I think it's fair to say most people are talking about recent history.

But right from the start (of their existence) USA have commited numerous attrocities.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander01)
    That's kinda my point. Why limit themselves? There's no mention of a timescale in the question. People just decide to limit themselves do they can air their own prejudices.

ReputationRep:
    Today: Islam/politics

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by radicalboujie)
    Yep there already was tribal tensions from removing a dictatorship and they basically played Chinese whispers getting tribes to fight each other and etc

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Any country that allows Fox News to keep anyone up to date with accurate facts on current affairs, should be questioned.

ReputationRep:
    USA

ReputationRep:
    Any country that allows Fox News to keep anyone up to date with accurate current affairs, should be questioned.
    Haha so true!

ReputationRep:
    america- terrible place

ReputationRep:
    Any country that allows Fox News to keep anyone up to date with accurate facts on current affairs, should be questioned.
    Definitely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Raymat)
    Zionists
    yep

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Afghanistan. Interesting that that had United Nations mandate. From what I saw out there there it was mainly afghan killing afghan.

Same with Iraq.

Maybe tribalism in underdeveloped parts of the world is the biggest threat such as Somalia.

You could've gone for soviet Union/Russia
    are you for real?/ are you american?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Gott)
    Today: Islam/politics
    islam?? seriously...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Drewski)
    So do people really think that war only got invented at the same time as the US? :rolleyes:

How about the c.10,000yrs of human existence before the declaration of independence was signed? Still think it was the US?
    What happened 1000+ years ago has little to no impact on world peace today. The United States and its sustained campaign of regime change all over the Middle East, Africa and South America most certainly does.

ReputationRep:
    USA and Russia I guess, recently, although looking at the less recent history, probably the UK, Spain, Russia? Ancient Rome :P ?

ReputationRep:
    As a threat to civilisation, it is a threat to peace

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MatureStudent36)
    Afghanistan. Interesting that that had United Nations mandate. From what I saw out there there it was mainly afghan killing afghan.

Same with Iraq.

Maybe tribalism in underdeveloped parts of the world is the biggest threat such as Somalia.

You could've gone for soviet Union/Russia
    LOL are u like literally serious??
    Are u American?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hdaindak)
    are you for real?/ are you american?
    Nope.

But I do find how selective people in Europe can be over recent post war history.

Americas support in defeating maxi germany. The Marshall plan. Financial support for NATO. Stationing troops in Europe to stop Warsaw pact troops.

ReputationRep:
    theists

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zander01)
    Who implied that?

But right from the start (of their existence) USA have commited numerous attrocities.
    That's true for most countries.

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Has a teacher ever helped you cheat?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.