Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by isabelles)
    Just booked my place Is everyone going alone or with a parent or someone?

Isabelle - Psychology

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Alone, planned on coming with a friend who also applied but they got declined so it's just me

I know a few who are bringing their parents along though. How about yourself?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MO2898)
    Alone, planned on coming with a friend who also applied but they got declined so it's just me

I know a few who are bringing their parents along though. How about yourself?
    Well my mum couldn't come to the open day last year so she wants to come if she can get the day off work

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I've asked both my parents if they'd like to come, dependant on work the three of us will probably go

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jackamakka)
    I've asked both my parents if they'd like to come, dependant on work the three of us will probably go
    That's great! I wanted mine to come too, but since I'll be travelling it would be more than a day they would have to take off.

ReputationRep:
    Just booked my place for the visit day!
    Caitlin - Physiology & Sports Science, second year entry

ReputationRep:
    Offer for Medicine! International - Singapore, commencing in Sep 2015
    Any more singaporeans going to glasgow this sep 2015, medicine or other courses? Let's link up

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.