Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldav)
    Are you on foundation? Well done, that's brilliant! Is it your first choice? I've got a conditional from Kingston so I think I want to go there but just need to decide between Liverpool and Manchester for my insurance but I think I'm going with Manchester!

Hey! Yes on foundation. I'm commuting so i'm just weighing up all the options for me and getting more information on things. A friend (elliott) on my course got a conditional from Kingston for illustration, so you might meet him haha!

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

I however wasn't keen on the experience at Liverpool John Moores It was my first choice. Not sure everyone else had the same experience as I did, but they gave me a time slot of 1:30pm. They gave it to many others, last year it was first come first served. This year was by alphabetical order. It would not have been a problem if my surname didn't begin with an 'S'. I didn't have my interview until it was four pm. I am being dead serious here, and there was the girl beside My mum, friend and I who was there at 1pm and she had a 3 hour drive and she didn't get her interview after I was long gone at 4:30pm. I felt really sorry for her.

I sadly didn't an offer. Which I find is quite intimidating because I had over 3 sketch books, and 10 big pieces of work. Which is what they asked for.

I hope you all got an offer though, I luckily got an unconditional offer from Glyndwr university. Which I accepted <3

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahval14)
    Congratulations guys looks like I will have to go some where else I'm very disappointed
    It's never nice getting a rejection no matter what its for. Keep your head up, believe in what your doing with your art and design!!! Where you looking at now?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitaldesigns)
    Hey! Yes on foundation. I'm commuting so i'm just weighing up all the options for me and getting more information on things. A friend (elliott) on my course got a conditional from Kingston for illustration, so you might meet him haha!
    I'm commuting to MMU for foundation at the minute but I really can't do it any longer, depends how far you're coming though. Ah cool, aha, I'll look out for him!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Sarahval14)
    Congratulations guys looks like I will have to go some where else I'm very disappointed
    Oh no, I'm sorry to hear. Everything happens for a reason, you're meant to be somewhere else, don't worry

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Shankies)
    Hi everyone!

I however wasn't keen on the experience at Liverpool John Moores It was my first choice. Not sure everyone else had the same experience as I did, but they gave me a time slot of 1:30pm. They gave it to many others, last year it was first come first served. This year was by alphabetical order. It would not have been a problem if my surname didn't begin with an 'S'. I didn't have my interview until it was four pm. I am being dead serious here, and there was the girl beside My mum, friend and I who was there at 1pm and she had a 3 hour drive and she didn't get her interview after I was long gone at 4:30pm. I felt really sorry for her.

I sadly didn't an offer. Which I find is quite intimidating because I had over 3 sketch books, and 10 big pieces of work. Which is what they asked for.

I hope you all got an offer though, I luckily got an unconditional offer from Glyndwr university. Which I accepted <3
    Good luck at Glwyndwr. I went to view it and it was a decent place with cool art spaces!It was a long wait at JMU!It must of been hard driving that far back after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ldav)
    I'm commuting to MMU for foundation at the minute but I really can't do it any longer, depends how far you're coming though. Ah cool, aha, I'll look out for him!!
    An hour commute there and back but i have commitments at home, thats why I'm trying to get more info on the course specifics maybe from students who are already on it. I might just email them directly I'm sure they will be happy to help

Kingston will be kool though! Did you have to do an online portfolio for there, elliot did.

ReputationRep:
    Thankyou guys for the supportive comments and like you say it probably wasnt ment to be I'm waiting on hearing back from de montfort university for two courses I have had offers off Coventry and glydwr If I get offers from dmu then I will probably go there x btw shanties I had exactly the same deal it was horrible waiting anxiously for ages and mine began with a bloody V! X

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by digitaldesigns)
    An hour commute there and back but i have commitments at home, thats why I'm trying to get more info on the course specifics maybe from students who are already on it. I might just email them directly I'm sure they will be happy to help

Kingston will be kool though! Did you have to do an online portfolio for there, elliot did.
    Ah, fair enough! I hope it all goes well for you, it seems like a really great place. Yeah, I had to for all my choices except LJMU!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    Brexit voters: Do you stand by your vote?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
    Hide
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.