Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

She saw my erection watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Don't mention it, don't discuss your erections with people.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I would not say anything if I were you. If she didn't notice then you're just making things awkward for yourself. Had a friend who would always get erections around me. He'd say sorry, start grunting and would punch his penis. It was extremely awkward so just forget about it.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by jakeel1)
    What if he says it again, y'know cus he can't control himself
    I'd expect him to be able to handle things discretely :teehee:

(Original post by MissLalaxx)
    He'd say sorry, start grunting and would punch his penis
    Ahaha! :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wait, what!? :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Foo.mp3)
    I'd expect him to be able to handle things discretely :teehee:

Ahaha! :laugh:

Spoiler:
    Show
    Wait, what!? :lolwut:
    He couldn't hack it the thing had a mind of it's own.:mmm:
    Yeah he thought that could stop it from rising. I don't even know..:confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ikidyounot.)
    Still laughing, you paint such a graphic image.
    Sorry I didn't mean to but I had to just tell it how it was.

ReputationRep:
    I would not say anything if I were you. If she didn't notice then you're just making things awkward for yourself. Had a friend who would always get erections around me. He'd say sorry, start grunting and would punch his penis. It was extremely awkward so just forget about it.
    Lmfao he really let himself go.

ReputationRep:
    Well OP, certainly looks like you got caught between a rock and a hard place!

ReputationRep:
    Don't mention it that would be a-w-k-w-a-r-d

ReputationRep:
    He'd say sorry, start grunting and would punch his penis. It was extremely awkward so just forget about it.
    That made me picture a caveman who missed out on a few thousands years evolution

It's not even that hard to discreetly tuck it away upwards under a belt

ReputationRep:
    Really?:eek:
    • Political Ambassador

ReputationRep:
    Political Ambassador
    Just don't mention it and it will be forgotten in time, it'll only make it more awkward if you actually bring it up (no pun intended).

(Original post by JamesM96)
    One time my English teacher asked me to present a class project when I had an awkward boner, I just got my Di Caprio on and faked a stomach ache.:laugh:

As for your question: I'd just forget about it, she probably won't even remember anyway, especially if none of you made a big deal out of it.

Edit - meant to anon.. Oh well, it's out there now:laugh:
    :rofl: We've all had NRBs (No Reason Boners) mate, nothing to be ashamed of

ReputationRep:
    Like she's probably never seen one before,it's no big deal

ReputationRep:
    Any girl with a brain knows that it's normal and can't be helped, so if she did notice, and she's mature, she wouldn't think too much of it. Then again, if she's like 14 and she noticed she'll probably tell her friends :s
    Anyway, don't bring it up, anyone mature would just forget it and spare you any awkwardness

ReputationRep:
    And you didn't introduce each other? How rude you are.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah. He's lovely though.

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    When he would grunt I just assumed he was in pain but I guess it was from punching himself. I couldn't laugh cos I felt bad for him but it was funny at the time.:mmm:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Submit reply
Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 2, 2015
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.