Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Civil Service Fast Track Apprenticeship Scheme 2015 watch

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by crhiannw)
    Yeah I'll have a look - which area are you applying for?
    Commercial in London

ReputationRep:
    How hard was the numeracy online test? My maths... Is poor 😂

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hannahprice_1)
    How hard was the numeracy online test? My maths... Is poor ������
    Well, I hadn't done maths since GCSE where I got a B. The numeracy test itself wouldn't be too bad if you had as much time as you like but with the timer ticking away I found some bits fairly hard and ended up rushing/guessing the last four questions.

ReputationRep:
    I better start practicing. Yeah I haven't done it since GCSE either, wish there was no timer! I'm sure you've done fine

ReputationRep:
    Hi,

Does anyone know if the maths test gets sent to you after sending your application or if it will be done when all applications shut next week?

Thanks!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Can anyone tell me how difficult the numerical assessment is? I'm plucking up the courage to start it

ReputationRep:
    If I havent been e-mailed the online assessments yet should I take to mean I haven't got it??

ReputationRep:
    The email you received was it regarding the invitation for the regional assessment center?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Piledriver)
    I sent my application then too, got the email on Thursday - Maybe check your junk mail? :confused:
    Was the email you received regarding the regional assessment center?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ozzy22)
    Was the email you received regarding the regional assessment center?
    Haven't received that email, have you? They sent them out at the end of march last year so I'd expect they'll send them out in the coming few days..

ReputationRep:
    Anyone received an invitation to the assessment centre yet?

ReputationRep:
    I haven't received an invite, was told via email that my assessments had been received last week and that assessment closing was yesterday and I would find out the outcome before the end of March but so far haven't had anything come through

ReputationRep:
    They have extended the date to April 10th so maybe wont send emails until after that?

ReputationRep:
    Does anyone know if all applicants do the tests? I have only submitted my application in the last few days and wasn't sure how log I should expect to hear back regarding tests.

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I got the assessments the same day, check your junk mail in case

ReputationRep:
    Wagwarn mandems,

I completed my test about a week ago and aint heard anything. I reckon they'll get back to us at the end of April. LONG TINGG

ReputationRep:
    Has anybody heard anything yet?

ReputationRep:
    I just received an invitation to the assessment centre in London. Ahh now I'm scared. Anybody else heard anything?

ReputationRep:
    I've received mine too, worried! Do you reckon they will get us to do the Reasoning tests again?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Not sure. They've written that it's a written excersice, not a test so I don't know. Or is that the same thing? I wonder how many people will be there.

Poll
Do I go to The Streets tomorrow night?
Useful resources

Apprenticeship zone:

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Zone

All you need to know about higher and degree apprenticeships.

GIGF logo

Meet the apprentices

Read these case studies from real apprentices to hear the truth about what it's like!

GIGF logo

Apprenticeship Vacancies

Find the latest higher and degree apprenticeship opportunities.

Featured recruiter profiles:

CGI logo

CGI is open for applications

"Offering a range of apprentice and sponsored degree positions."

ICAEW logo

ICAEW

"Choose a career journey with limitless possibilities."

Army logo

The Army is recruiting now

"With hundreds of roles available, there’s more than one way to be the best."

Quick links:

Unanswered apprenticeships and alternatives to university threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.