Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    Anyone doing sociology?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I'm firming UCLan tonight!

I did want to go on an applicant day before hand though but I have yet to be invited to one.
    I'm thinking iQ or walker street in terms of accommodation :-)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richarlauren)
    I'm firming UCLan tonight!

I did want to go on an applicant day before hand though but I have yet to be invited to one.
    I'm thinking iQ or walker street in terms of accommodation :-)

What course have you applied for?

Yeah I'm still waiting for an applicant day invite, but i made it my firm choice(unconditional) because I knew i wanted to go there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by KQuick)
    What course have you applied for?

Yeah I'm still waiting for an applicant day invite, but i made it my firm choice(unconditional) because I knew i wanted to go there
    I applied for Forensic Science! I'm really excited
    What time of year do people usually apply for accommodation?
    I want to visit some but the majority only do visits Monday-Thursday as people still live there and I'm a bit strapped for time. I don't want to miss out on my favourites though

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Richarlauren)
    I applied for Forensic Science! I'm really excited
    What time of year do people usually apply for accommodation?
    I want to visit some but the majority only do visits Monday-Thursday as people still live there and I'm a bit strapped for time. I don't want to miss out on my favourites though
    i think i heard that you dont get to choose your accomodation, only whether you want ensuite or not, but i don't know if that is still happening or not... I hope we do get to choose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bethanr_)
    i think i heard that you dont get to choose your accomodation, only whether you want ensuite or not, but i don't know if that is still happening or not... I hope we do get to choose!
    Yeah I don't think you get to choose a specific halls just if you want en suite or shared. I don't know if you can put down preferences though.

Applications don't open til April anyway, maybe they'll change that. Hopefully XD

ReputationRep:
    Anyone going to the March 31st applicant day?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Hey, Im waiting to see if I got an interview for midwifery Im really hoping to go UCLAN

ReputationRep:
    I'm hopefully going to the Feb 22nd Applicant Day, is anyone else? My boyfriend and I would love to meet some new people.

ReputationRep:
    Im applying for private accommodation like Sanctuary Halls or CRM halls
    So you just pick the type of room :-)

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone,

I have firmed my offer for UCLan, can't wait for September!
    In terms of accommodation I will be applying for ensuite halls

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by CeriAnn01)
    Is anyone definitely wanting to go to Uclan? I was hoping to meet some friends beforehand. If anyone is interested?

Ive accepted my unconditional so I will be there

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hannahO01)
    Anyone going to the March 31st applicant day?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    ME!

ReputationRep:
    Anybody here doing Photography? I've firmed my offer!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Megblack96)
    Sorry this should say. Hoping to make it my firm. What are you studying.
    I've made Uclan my firm choice. I'm hoping to study BA Deaf Studies and Education

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BiomedDentist)
    Hi everyone,

I have firmed my offer for UCLan, can't wait for September!
    In terms of accommodation I will be applying for ensuite halls
    I will also be applying for ensuite halls, not sure which one I'd prefer to stay at though?

ReputationRep:
    Hi, Im wanting to go to UCLan. Im waiting on an offer. I will be going direct-entry into 2nd year Graphic Design.
    I will be going to the 20th June open day.

ReputationRep:
    I have uclan as my firm and insurance choice and I'm going to the march 31st applicant day

ReputationRep:
    I've recently put UCLan as my firm and insurance, Hoping to study Film Production, I applied for accommodation in walker street a few nights ago, currently waiting for a response, I'm also going to the April 25th Applicant day.

ReputationRep:
    How did you apply for accommodation, I thought we had to wait till mid March?

Poll
Do you agree with the PM's proposal to cut tuition fees for some courses?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.