The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Nessyfencer
Erm... is there no lock on the shower?

There is a way to bypass the lock, using a key.
Yeh the pics is a prank, sending them to everyone is not.
Reply 22
Anonymous
There is a way to bypass the lock, using a key.

OK, that's just weird.
well .. do to him what he did to you ...

I always do this when I dislike my friends to do something that I feel annoyed ... let them feel their own medicine ..
Well i would be humilated if this happened to me, fair enough you gotta have a laugh and pranks can be fun, but surely you have to draw the line somewhere.
Reply 25
Take pictures of him naked. If you don't want to barge in on him, set a camera up.

Then send them all over the place, post them around the walls on the flat.

What he did was really gay and not funny. I would have gone mad and smashed his face into the wall. I don't get mad often but when things like that happen (every few years or so) I go ape**** and I don't stop til there's bloodshed :p:

If you grab someones head and bang it against a hard surface enough times, you can win. Or just punch him in the face until he stops moving lol.
Reply 26
police case
He will get kicked out of university for this and go to jail if you press charges. If you are friends with him normally and it's just incident that's bugging you then talk to him and issue the threat of suing him.

Let him know what he has done wrong, his current position, and what his options are.
Reply 28
Omega3Addict
He will get kicked out of university for this and go to jail if you press charges. If you are friends with him normally and it's just incident that's bugging you then talk to him and issue the threat of suing him.

Let him know what he has done wrong, his current position, and what his options are.
Agreed.
He'll only do it again if you don't act on this. Give him a strong warning...maybe let whoever is in charge of your accommodation know about it, but not to take any action (unless he does something again)...you could get him done though if you went to the police.
Reply 29
Ron Stoppable
My, what considerable attention to detail. Flipping between metric and imperial units with such ease...

OP: How do you know his exact weight?

We have a bathroom scale in the flat. So thats how I know.
Reply 30
psycho
well .. do to him what he did to you ...

I always do this when I dislike my friends to do something that I feel annoyed ... let them feel their own medicine ..

No point, as he would want to get his own back.
Reply 31
Carl1982
Well i would be humilated if this happened to me, fair enough you gotta have a laugh and pranks can be fun, but surely you have to draw the line somewhere.

Exactly!!! I could take the whole incident with him breaking into the shower as a university gag, but as yo said you have to draw the line somewhere.

Tonight he has been irritating me like ****, been calling me a miserable bastard because a) I am currently íll and have been in bed all day, and so I have not been all churpy b) I didn't go out with him and my flatmates tonight (again, it would have been absolutely ridiculous for me to have gone out drinking in this state, unless I am bent in getting a cold)

I am now considering moving out
Cut your losses...do you really want to live this fool all year? He sounds like the sort of guy who needs to have somebody feeble (excuse the insult...) to measure up against and so it's unlikely to stop now he's started.

Sounds like alpha male behaviour...yuk
Reply 33
Take a golf club to his computer as a joke.

Alternatively, piss in his orange juice.
I personally wouldn't move out...do you like your other house mates? If you do then your just letting him win, he will feel he has power over you and thats really not what you want.
Reply 35
I'm just wondering why you stayed there for 20 minutes posing for naked photos for your mate...
squigaletta
I personally wouldn't move out...do you like your other house mates? If you do then your just letting him win, he will feel he has power over you and thats really not what you want.

But there is no point staying in the house if he's not happy.
They sound like a right bunch of pranksters....
Reply 38
I'm just wondering why you stayed there for 20 minutes posing for naked photos for your mate...

Yeah, that's what I was thinking. It seems like a rather long time. Are you sure it was 20 minutes, and not 20 seconds? You're flatmate sounds very gay. Even 60 seconds for an incident like this is a long time... Did you only realise he was taking snaps at the 18th/19th minute? :confused:
Reply 39

Maybe he liked it really...

Latest

Trending

Trending