Does this seem suspicious. Watch

sebbie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
he clearly didn't want to hurt your feelings as he knew it was a pathetic excuse! just leave him be...
Ariel4
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I expect hes just embaressed! next time you see him, dont make a big thing of it, let him know youre pissed off, but just make a joke of it.
xatm092
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
Yeah, girls, a hint, guys who like gaming aren't gonna change for you (usually). Imagine you loved shopping, but your boyfriend says "no, I don't like you shopping, you're wasting your time, spend more time with me."

I don't think many of you would be that happy with that.
Ben Dover the Lollipop Man
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
xatm, ur precisely right lol
Sezkin
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I love shopping but would bring my 'boyfriend' shopping if he wanted to spend time with me. I wouldn't mind playing on games in order to spend time with him... But if he's obssessed with that technology and rather spend time with a box of wires than me.. I would leave him.

My ex was obsessed with Pro evo:joyman:...didn't want me to play on it against him :hmpf:

I think it's because I'll beat him :flutter:
mr_person
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I bet it was warcraft
Angel83
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 12 years ago
I never see the fascination of comp games and this guy has made a promise to you which has been broken to play some game. I would tell him that you want him to have his freedom but you don't agree with making promises that will be broken, lie about where he is and switching off his phone to contact him. This isn't a big deal to some people but to others it means a lot.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 12 years ago
As far as i can tell he's actually still at home today. Now what has annoyed me is that he's lying to me, i would rather he said oh i'd like the weekend to myself. Though it seems men are incapable of doing this. Lying to me hurts me more than it would of done if he had told me this. I'm actually quite unsure what to do about it all because i can't really say oh your friend said he saw you playing the game. Oh well i guess i have time to think about it while he "works in oxford" this weekend.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you registered to vote?

Yes! (503)
37.65%
No - but I will (103)
7.71%
No - I don't want to (92)
6.89%
No - I can't vote (<18, not in UK, etc) (638)
47.75%

Watched Threads