Turn on thread page Beta

how can damoni transform into a new person? watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Smash Bandicoot)
    1st advice above 'just change' was dumb

But this is sound advice
    I know, I was being sarcastic with the second poster. It's like them dumb answers on threads you see about how to get good grades:

'Write the right answer in the exam'
    'Do well in class'
    'Get good grades'
    'Be correct'

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by COD_is_a_fish)
    I know, I was being sarcastic with the second poster. It's like them dumb answers on threads you see about how to get good grades:

'Write the right answer in the exam'
    'Do well in class'
    'Get good grades'
    'Be correct'
    ah OK!

ReputationRep:
    Get out of the internet and into the real life.

ReputationRep:
    1/stop acting like a beta and feeling the need to conform to the morés and opinions of your friend group/age group
    2/stop being so angry/sexually frustrated and focus on your self and your education
    3/if possible get a girlfriend (but I seem to manage with aggressive exercise and cold showers
    4/don't think your A levels or whatever should be the entirety of your intellectual life, since in my experience anyway they can just be as boring as ****. Discover for yourself what aspect of art and culture is your passion and start to see it as something of a religion, thus ridding yourself of the fallacy that your worth and your happiness depends on your human relationships alone. I'd say first comes your appreciation of what it is to be alive, then comes the desire to share it. I reccomend Wagner . I know as well as anyone that exam stess can drive you to distraction and perhaps overlook this but it is a fundamental, in fact if you are too overwhelmed by school at the moment it's probably worth putting your life on hold for a bit but don't be dispirited and remember why your bothering to study in the first place

ReputationRep:
    Stop writing in 3rd person

ReputationRep:
    Moved to AoEI

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.