Falmouth Photography 2015 Watch

chloetheunicorn
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by JHolyoake)
Well done! Did you have an interview, and if so when did you go? Also what other Uni's have you applied to?
Yes I had an interview on the 4th of March.

I've applied to

University South Wales
Edinburgh College of Art
Leeds College of Art
University of Salford
sonja_michelle
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
(Original post by chloetheunicorn)
Yes I had an interview on the 4th of March.

I've applied to

University South Wales
Edinburgh College of Art
Leeds College of Art
University of Salford
You had you're interveiw the 4th of March? We had the same interview date!
chloetheunicorn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sonja_michelle)
You had you're interveiw the 4th of March? We had the same interview date!
haha. we mightve been in the same group then. mine was scheduled for 9:30AM
secret_alphabets
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Had my interview at Falmouth to study Photography about a week ago and got a conditional offer a few days later. I was so amazed by the campus and equipment so I'll definitely be going there! I was just wondering if anybody else has decided on going there yet?
sonja_michelle
Rep:
?
haha. we mightve been in the same group then. mine was scheduled for 9:30AM
yupp so did i
charlottei
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Hey I've received a conditional offer from Falmouth too, but for Graphic Design. I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm it soon!

Yeah the campus really impressed me too, and the location. It really does seem like an incredible place to study...
secret_alphabets
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by charlottei)
Hey I've received a conditional offer from Falmouth too, but for Graphic Design. I'm pretty sure I'm going to firm it soon!

Yeah the campus really impressed me too, and the location. It really does seem like an incredible place to study...
Hey!

Well done on your offer!

Yeah I was blown away by the campus, everything is so modern and up to date. I feel like if I went there I'd be fully motivated to study, something that I haven't felt from the other Unis I applied to! Everyone was so friendly too. Roll on September!
charlottei
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by secret_alphabets)
Hey!

Well done on your offer!

Yeah I was blown away by the campus, everything is so modern and up to date. I feel like if I went there I'd be fully motivated to study, something that I haven't felt from the other Unis I applied to! Everyone was so friendly too. Roll on September!
Thank you, congrats on yours too!

I know what you mean - I felt a big difference there as well. Have you started looking at accommodation yet?
chloetheunicorn
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by sonja_michelle)
yupp so did i
oh i think i remember hearing your name now, i think they might've mispronounced it or something?

i was wearing a bright green jacket if that brings back any memories. glad to hear someone from my interview day got in as well!!
sonja_michelle
Rep:
?
oh i think i remember hearing your name now, i think they might've mispronounced it or something?

i was wearing a bright green jacket if that brings back any memories. glad to hear someone from my interview day got in as well!!
yeah they probably did haha, i was wearing a blue/green sweater
sonja_michelle
Rep:
?
(Original post by secret_alphabets)
Had my interview at Falmouth to study Photography about a week ago and got a conditional offer a few days later. I was so amazed by the campus and equipment so I'll definitely be going there! I was just wondering if anybody else has decided on going there yet?
I've got an offer from Falmouth as well, and i'll definately be choosing it as my firm! Only i'm deferring and starting in 2016.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of East Anglia
    All Departments Open 13:00-17:00. Find out more about our diverse range of subject areas and career progression in the Arts & Humanities, Social Sciences, Medicine & Health Sciences, and the Sciences. Postgraduate
    Wed, 30 Jan '19
  • Solent University
    Careers in maritime Undergraduate
    Sat, 2 Feb '19
  • Sheffield Hallam University
    City and Collegiate Campus Undergraduate
    Sun, 3 Feb '19

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (146)
45.91%
Pro-humanity (172)
54.09%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise