Worried I could be pregnant, just need some advice :( Watch

Sarky
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You can't do a pregnancy test until 3 weeks after the last episode of unprotected sex if you want it to be as accurate as possible.
hydrogirl_13
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
don't worry too much! an early preg test wont show anything so don't stress yourself out trying to get one. plus even if you found out now theres nothing you can do about it
try to put it to the back of your mind as theres nothing you can do at the moment and wait the two weeks till your home to do a test.
when you come home on the 7th buy a few tests for when you go back to the rural area so that you can test yourself if you panic again.
also the pill can take months to leave your system totally so you might be slightly protected by that even tho u stopped taking it, just start the new pill instead of waiting for ur period - that's what I did as mine were also irregular
it might be worth you looking into different contraception - maybe the inplant or the injection for the furture....
ive had 2 preg scares due to irregular periods (and yes unprotected sex - tho with my husband) and the waiting is terrible but you have to wait at roughly 3 weeks after sex for the test so no point in worrying too much - also pulling out reduces the likelihood of getting pregnant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (65)
23.13%
No (216)
76.87%

Watched Threads