Is it possible to fall in love in a day? Watch

channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Juicy J)
It's true. I fell in love with her on the first time we met, this was eight months ago and I still love her. It's not a fairytale it's real.
Awww You best never break up!
Juicy J
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by channies)
Awww You best never break up!
Well...she left me a few weeks ago
binarythoughts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't think so
channies
Rep:
?
Well...she left me a few weeks ago
Well that's depressing, sorry to hear that Is there any way to fix things between the two of you?
icdjabtjk
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
:heart:
no only with your preconceptions but not with the actual person
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well that's depressing, sorry to hear that Is there any way to fix things between the two of you?
Thanks buddy. There's no chance unfortunately, she doesn't love me anymore and she doesn't want to be with me. I messed it up completely, I pushed her away and I lost her. I don't see her coming back
Rakas21
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Love at first sight does exist, it's a special kind of connection that's immediate and like the force from Starwars. But being in love is a little different since you can't decide you want to marry a girl the moment you meet her.
channies
Rep:
?
Thanks buddy. There's no chance unfortunately, she doesn't love me anymore and she doesn't want to be with me. I messed it up completely, I pushed her away and I lost her. I don't see her coming back
That sucks but as they say it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all and it probably doesn't feel like it but i'm sure in time you'll find someone equally if not more amazing than her
Juicy J
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
That sucks but as they say it's better to have loved and lost than to never have loved at all and it probably doesn't feel like it but i'm sure in time you'll find someone equally if not more amazing than her
I'm lucky to have had her in my life, I'd never change that. There'll never be any other girl who comes anywhere near close to her. She's the best girl I've had, she's perfect for me. Without her, I'll always know that I'm not with the right person and I could have much better.
Obiejess
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Rare, but possible, I imagine.
Studentus-anonymous
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't think so but then I'm a cynical embittered old man, plenty of people claim they have.
Groot <3
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Lust. It's when you see someone, and right there and then, you know you want to bang them so hard.
cole-slaw
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
no

/thread
elоhssа
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Nope. Such tits are impossible.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (56)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (18)
21.43%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.9%

Watched Threads