The Student Room Group

Married Jehovah's Witness, 36, who had sex with boy, 15

Scroll to see replies

Fair play to the lad though.
She's decent looking and she's got great knockers
Milf.
Original post by RMIM
Then are you saying the power Judges have should be removed and no flexibility allowed (regardless of other factors) in cases like this. under 16 = jail? [What's scary is when 2 different Judges give different rulings. We need robots].

No that is not what I'm saying. Perhaps if you had the capacity for reason you wouldn't be making such a fool of yourself right now.

Man sleeps with girl under the age of 16 = jail.

woman sleeps with boy under the age or 16 and receives no jail time.

i don't know about you, but I would like to see double standards eradicated from the judicial system
There was a case just last week of a woman raping a boy and not getting prison, even though she has multiple previous convictions for the same offence.
As others have said, massive double standards.
Reply 23
Original post by Zander01
No that is not what I'm saying. Perhaps if you had the capacity for reason you wouldn't be making such a fool of yourself right now.

Man sleeps with girl under the age of 16 = jail.

woman sleeps with boy under the age or 16 and receives no jail time.

i don't know about you, but I would like to see double standards eradicated from the judicial system

Wo Zander I was not attacking any of your posts. I was simply after a possible solution, I was not disagreeing with anything you said. Apologies if you thought I was attacking you.

You said the system in this country is an utter joke. I’m fine with that I just expanded to say the system we have is pretty much the same everywhere. So no solutions overseas, not that I know of.

You then talked about double standards (which you did not mention in your first post, I was guessing what you thought was shocking. I guessed wrong).

Why are double standards able to creep in? with borderline cases Judges have power to take one direction over another. I believe if you have a different judge is very possible to get a different outcome why should the same law produce different outcomes?

My solution was robot judges. What’s yours? How do you stop double standards? It’s not in the written law.

[some will see a 15/36year male different from 15/36 female, but like I said that's not in the written law]
(edited 9 years ago)
Reply 24
Original post by matthewduncan
Fair play to the lad though.
She's decent looking and she's got great knockers
Milf.

She can 'abuse' me anytime :sexface:
Reply 25
Dear TSR,

Yes, an older man having sex with an underage girl is worse than if the genders are reversed. Believe it or not, you live in a society with entrenched sexual norms which have evolved over thousands of years, reflecting the physical differences between the sexes.

Feel free, however, to gripe and complain as if it will somehow hold back the tide of a million years of human history.

Regards,

Lib
Original post by RMIM
What alternative country would have handled it better?

Saudia Arabia lmao
I can't believe she didn't get a jail sentence. Disgusting.
Horrible lad who took advantage of a poor mother who had an argument with her husband. :rolleyes:
Original post by L i b
Dear TSR,

Yes, an older man having sex with an underage girl is worse than if the genders are reversed. Believe it or not, you live in a society with entrenched sexual norms which have evolved over thousands of years, reflecting the physical differences between the sexes.

Feel free, however, to gripe and complain as if it will somehow hold back the tide of a million years of human history.

Regards,

Lib

Just to play devil's advocate, they do say girls grow up faster, so why isn't it less of an issue?
Reply 30
This just goes to further demonstrate what I've always said; feminist always complain about how harshly women are treated while they completely ignore how disgustingly biased the courts are toward them

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wade-
This just goes to further demonstrate what I've always said; feminist always complain about how harshly women are treated while they completely ignore how disgustingly biased the courts are toward them

Posted from TSR Mobile

I suppose all the "men" on this thread commenting "Wheyy, go on son" and "She can abuse me" are all dirty feminists, right?

RIGHT?
Reply 32
Original post by Viva Emptiness
I suppose all the "men" on this thread commenting "Wheyy, go on son" and "She can abuse me" are all dirty feminists, right?

RIGHT?

No, I never really commented on anything like that so I don't see the relevance of what you're saying

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Wade-
No, I never really commented on anything like that so I don't see the relevance of what you're saying

Posted from TSR Mobile

Well, to what reaction from feminists then are you referring?
Reply 34
Original post by Viva Emptiness
Well, to what reaction from feminists then are you referring?

I wasn't talking about any reactions. My point was that while feminists continue to complain about debunked myths that demonstrate oppression they completely ignore the fact that men are consistently treated far more harshly than women are by the courts

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending