giving up 'you know what' Watch

username1107539
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by damoni)
so it really isnt best to give it up then ?
As far as your health goes, no it's not best to give it up. Some medics have gone as far as to recommend people orgasm at least three times a week to maintain good health, although I'm not sure how attainable that is!
damoni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by cah846)
As far as your health goes, no it's not best to give it up. Some medics have gone as far as to recommend people orgasm at least three times a week to maintain good health, although I'm not sure how attainable that is!
i dont what to do then. i want to give it up due to the reasons i said about, but i dont want to be unhealthy.
username1107539
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i dont what to do then. i want to give it up due to the reasons i said about, but i dont want to be unhealthy.
That's fair enough, I would suggest before bed as a good time though, it shouldn't interfere with your daily life as much then
damoni
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by cah846)
That's fair enough, I would suggest before bed as a good time though, it shouldn't interfere with your daily life as much then
i think the best thing for me to do is to not do it as much, only now and again. thanks for the help.
username1107539
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i think the best thing for me to do is to not do it as much, only now and again. thanks for the help.
No problem, I hope things work out for you
LTG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It takes dedication and will keep getting worst. I am on week three at the minute, as long as you aren't addicted you will be able to do it.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
13.33%
They might tell the bully (2)
13.33%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
20%
It might lead to more bullying (4)
26.67%
There's nothing they could do (4)
26.67%

Watched Threads