Black girl fettish Watch

Chellecharity
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Schrödingers Cat)
Another race thread...... when will it end...
The day we all spontaneously become the same colour maybe 👌
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My white boyfriend has admitted that the fact that I'm black turns him on - my skin colour, lips, bum and afro hair. But he also loves me for me, and we've been together for two years, so of course we have something deep as well. And tbh, I've probably got a bit of a "white boy fetish" myself, but these things can be pretty innocent to a certain extent
Anonymous #1
Report 4 years ago
Lool! Once I clicked on this thread, there was an Asos advert underneath showing a white guy n a black girl
DiddyDec
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Everyone is different. It is impossible to say all white guys do one thing or another. Not only is the idea retarded it is also racist.
quentinhamilton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I don't really know any black girls however, they're attractive in general
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
(Original post by DiddyDec)
Everyone is different. It is impossible to say all white guys do one thing or another. Not only is the idea retarded it is also racist.
Just lol
DIN-NARYU-FARORE
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Black Girls
White Girls
South Asian Girls
East Asian Girls
Arabian Girls

I like all these girls

but you know which is the best?

The girls who are allowed to freely migrate between borders

VOTE GREEN MAY 7TH
Chodaboy
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom)
My white boyfriend has admitted that the fact that I'm black turns him on - my skin colour, lips, bum and afro hair. But he also loves me for me, and we've been together for two years, so of course we have something deep as well. And tbh, I've probably got a bit of a "white boy fetish" myself, but these things can be pretty innocent to a certain extent
I'm interested now from the other side, what is attractive about white guys? Do you consider it exotic too?

If that's your bar for racism holy crap you must walk around permanently offended!!
quentinhamilton
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
how is it racist? :laugh:
CherryCherryBoomBoom
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Chodaboy)
I'm interested now from the other side, what is attractive about white guys? Do you consider it exotic too?
Hmmm, maybe a lil bit. But I've always lived in areas that are mostly white, so I'm very used to being surrounded by them and being more likely to be attracted to white guys. Oh, and I've always had a thing for blue eyes - luckily my boyfriend has them, and they just look really nice. I also enjoy running my hands through his silky hair

That said, I do think other races attractive too, including my own
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
(Original post by Chodaboy)

If that's your bar for racism holy crap you must walk around permanently offended!!
I find white guys very attractive but not something I'd personally pursue. Wouldn't label it as a fetish though,
reflux OP
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
another victim of the BBC
SophiaLDN
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE)
Black Girls
White Girls
South Asian Girls
East Asian Girls
Arabian Girls

I like all these girls

VOTE GREEN MAY 7TH
Funniest comment i've seen on TSR in a long time :rofl2:
SuziieB
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DIN-NARYU-FARORE)
Black Girls
White Girls
South Asian Girls
East Asian Girls
Arabian Girls

I like all these girls

VOTE GREEN MAY 7TH
Natalie Bennett would be so proud
ChickenMadness
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
its cus of the shapely bums.
elitemodella
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I get that maybe you're trying to get information because of curiosity or whatever but it seems like you're also trying to get the validation of white men, which seems weird since you've even said you don't date them. But to each their own, as a black girl I couldn't give 2 ***** what the average white guy thinks of my physicality.
KingStannis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
oh ffs can everybody please shut up about this topic?? Nobody cares about race, have sex who whoever you want. Black girls, like all races, can be attractive. Are you happy now?? Can we all just stop with these tedious race wars.
vanessanoelle
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by elitemodella)
I get that maybe you're trying to get information because of curiosity or whatever but it seems like you're also trying to get the validation of white men, which seems weird since you've even said you don't date them. But to each their own, as a black girl I couldn't give 2 ***** what the average white guy thinks of my physicality.
Exactly. OP seems to like the idea of ppl having a fetish of black women ....
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
(Original post by vanessanoelle)
Exactly. OP seems to like the idea of ppl having a fetish of black women ....
Never claimed I did at any point. How you reached that conclusion, I'd like to know
Chellecharity
Rep:
?
(Original post by KingStannis)
oh ffs can everybody please shut up about this topic?? Nobody cares about race, have sex who whoever you want. Black girls, like all races, can be attractive. Are you happy now?? Can we all just stop with these tedious race wars.
Lol it's not everyday, relax
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.82%
No (135)
74.18%

Watched Threads