Report 4 years ago
I'd laugh.

I do remember the days I was innocent though :moon:
username1467365
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I thought I prefered the quieter type, but I really do actually like the ones you can talk about...other stuff with...
icecreamcake
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I get told that so many times (especially when I was younger)! I never knew if I actually liked being told that or not :/ but as I'm getting older, I'm slowly moving into the more 'experienced' side.

And as with what someone previously posted - it's not very clear cut. I'm still seen as quite 'innocent' but I'm not exactly as clueless and quiet as I was before

Posted from TSR Mobile
Frappé
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
Just wondering, I personally prefer the girl next door type who has a little bit of innocence about her, there's something about it that draws me in For example I know this girl who's very sweet natured, pretty quiet & likes reading, horse riding & things like that in her spare time & we've had some nice, serious conversations, but then I know this other girl who is much louder, likes clubbing/partying, pretty experienced with guys & well the conversations can be quite different haha, but I get on well enough with both, just contrasting personalities really
I've been called "nice" and "sweet" so often i now almost take it as an insult. I get called innocent a lot, it is flattering but then i feel pressured to be "innocent" all the time. Yes i'm quite shy, a little quiet, awkward and serious a lot of the time but i like parties and dancing and being loud other times too. No girl is "innocent" trust me eveyone has a lot to say and no one like being sweet and quiet all the time.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Innocent means that she has never seen the real thing. From what I've read on TSR, few girls here can be qualified as such.
Perhaps Maid Marian, but I'm sure she plays a role.
-Rainbow Drops-
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm always being told I'm too innocent. I dont really mind tbh, it just means the person doesn't know me well.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by skd1996)
Thanks to my chubby cheeks I look 14 (rather than 19) so if I ever get a compliment it's usually 'cute', 'sweet' or 'innocent'.

Starting to annoy me a bit because I want to be considered grown up and sexy. At least when I'm 40 I'll look younger! :P
From your tiny pic, I can say that you definitively look older than 14 - and sexy. :yep:
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Maid Marian is probably the most innocent person everveerveeeveevrrever.

Nothing wrong with a girl being called innocent though, some may find it a bit offensive I reckon :dontknow:
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
haha thank you! In person I definetly look a lot younger than all my friends! I got ID'd to buy party poppers in tesco!
Wait what?!? Lmfaoooooo
inachigeek21
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Aggravates my aggression.
God... -_-
chanelleyy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
i get that quite a lot from a lot of people since i'm pretty shy and reserved around people i'm not too close to, and i hate it since when you get to know me i'm really not ...but not in the sense i'm really "experienced" or anything :P
skd1996
Badges: 17
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Loafing.Charizard)
Wait what?!? Lmfaoooooo
According to tesco you have to be 16+ to buy them, I was 18 at the time and they didn't believe that!
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Thanks to my chubby cheeks I look 14 (rather than 19) so if I ever get a compliment it's usually 'cute', 'sweet' or 'innocent'.

Starting to annoy me a bit because I want to be considered grown up and sexy. At least when I'm 40 I'll look younger! :P
The curse of the chubby cheeks, I know that feeling! The other day someone grabbed my cheek and I was like please no I am 18 not 6

Posted from TSR Mobile
futurism_
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Tbh I've realised I always appear "innocent" to guys who I don't feel sexaully attracted to.
Precious Illusions
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Wouldn't care.
clonedmemories
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It amuses me. Mostly because I can then surprise them otherwise :sexface: I don't particularly mind it for that reason alone!
pierredanza
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There is no aphrodisiac like innocence.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/atta...d=376987&stc=1
Attached files
LTG
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I prefer the innocent girls. There's just something about them, preferably one that dosent drink or smoke as well.
knightandday
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
erm, i dont tend to mind it bcos i cant help it. but sometimes it can make you feel like people dont respect you as much and take advantage of your timide nature<----- this is really annoying
Black Cat
Badges: 20
Report 4 years ago
I'm a guy and people assume that I am innocent all the time don't really know why though :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (131)
18.3%
It's just nice to be back! (194)
27.09%
Not great so far... (257)
35.89%
I want to drop out! (134)
18.72%

Watched Threads