My girlfriend has changed Watch

idontevenbeth
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hey! I'm a feminist, like quite a big one. Even though you're probably a troll, I'll still respond and help you

Many people have their own version of feminism, just like Muslims have their own Islam and Christians with their own Christianity. Some feminists only believe in it very liberally, the whole 'equality yay!'. I feel that equality isn't enough and that women and other minorities (LGBTQIAP+ groups, religious people, different races ect.) have to work together. Some people dismiss gender and societal norms because they feel that's the only way they'll be true change.

My advice? Talk to her, deal with it, if you can't cope then just break it.
You can PM me for honest advice and if you are genuinely interested in understanding basic beliefs of some feminists. I'll help you in any way I can
Studentppe
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
If it's true then this is quite frankly ridiculous, she is only being a feminist (and a bad one at that) when it suits her and it appears to be seriously affecting your relationship. You should probably discuss it with her to prevent any future tension that may arise because of it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
katiiiiie
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Is this real? If it is, why are you still with her?! :confused:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (127)
18.12%
It's just nice to be back! (192)
27.39%
Not great so far... (251)
35.81%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.69%

Watched Threads