Worrying about starting University? Watch

r-t
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by stoltguyboo)
Ugh the whole concept of this sharing....with people is a total nightmare for me!

Couldn't care a less about the rest of the stuff lol.
Lol i get what you mean. This is why I've decided to remain at home. I even hate sharing with my parents let alone strangers :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
stoltguyboo
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by r-t)
Lol i get what you mean. This is why I've decided to remain at home. I even hate sharing with my parents let alone strangers :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

I prefer to stay in my flat that i am renting for the duration i am here rather than share with random people....No thanks
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by stoltguyboo)
I prefer to stay in my flat that i am renting for the duration i am here rather than share with random people....No thanks
You're entitled to your own opinion

Posted from TSR Mobile
TheGiantPunkGooner
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It's all just financial stuff that I worry about really, although my student loan was confirmed yesterday and it looks like it should cover my rent. I'll need to get a job during uni to have money for food though, and that's something I worry about sometimes.
r-t
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by AaronPeterHurst)
It's all just financial stuff that I worry about really, although my student loan was confirmed yesterday and it looks like it should cover my rent. I'll need to get a job during uni to have money for food though, and that's something I worry about sometimes.
A lot of students are in the same situation as you but I've heard that the uni itself offers jobs for students like bar work

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ahop96532
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 6 months ago
I’m starting uni this September. My main worry is that I won’t be good enough for the course. I have studied the subject at both GCSE and BTEC L3 and I got on fine but I can’t shake the worry that I may fail!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Surrey
    Postgraduate Open Afternoon Postgraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Exeter
    Undergraduate Open Day - Penryn Campus Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (47)
25.41%
No (138)
74.59%

Watched Threads