Man City 'Blue Moon' away shirt...
Spoiler:
Show

fallen_acorns
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
actually like the england kit.. black and gold looks pretty awesome.

But I am not sure about it for england - another club though, would be very cool
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What the hell is the point in that Newcastle third shirt?
TornadoGR4
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Crystal Palace. I love it.

Spoiler:
Show

Home:

Away:

Spurs/

Spoiler:
Show

Valencia Away:

Spoiler:
Show

username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The Palace ones are alright but keep in mind they'll have sponsors on them next season.

The sash on the Spurs one

The six stripes that make up the shirt’s diagonal sash are inspired by the design of the emblem, which is positioned below the golden cockerel that sits proudly on top both of the West and East stands at White Hart Lane.
It's such *******s.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Ipswich Town
Spoiler:
Show

Champions League ball?

Middlesbrough
Spoiler:
Show

Blackburn Rovers
Spoiler:
Show

Rotherham
Spoiler:
Show

Millwall Away
Spoiler:
Show

Wolves
Spoiler:
Show

Fulham
Spoiler:
Show

username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Our new kits are the last ones with Macron and the home one is apparently "nice", with the away one being controversial.

Macron have done an alright job but I'll be glad to get someone proper making our kits. Adidas are probably the best, but the three stripes wouldn't look right on our colours.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Wilfred Little)
Our new kits are the last ones with Macron and the home one is apparently "nice", with the away one being controversial.

Macron have done an alright job but I'll be glad to get someone proper making our kits. Adidas are probably the best, but the three stripes wouldn't look right on our colours.
Macron have always been decent imo, they come up with some pretty unique stuff. Certainly better than the ****e we had before them, like diadora and admiral.

I think the only way Adidas would work is if you mimicked West Ham and had an all claret shirt, ditching the blue sleeves, which I imagine would cause uproar. I'd love for Leeds to go back to Nike or even go with Puma, but we're heavily linked to have Kappa from next season :sigh:
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I love that Valencia away kit. Southampton are with Adidas for next season, and have released theirs:

Spoiler:
Show
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by TornadoGR4)
Macron have always been decent imo, they come up with some pretty unique stuff. Certainly better than the ****e we had before them, like diadora and admiral.

I think the only way Adidas would work is if you mimicked West Ham and had an all claret shirt, ditching the blue sleeves, which I imagine would cause uproar. I'd love for Leeds to go back to Nike or even go with Puma, but we're heavily linked to have Kappa from next season :sigh:
They are quite good yeah, the thing I like with Macron is that they give you unique kits with nice features on them, like the 80's crest being embossed onto our white kit this season.

The Macron men on the shoulders are bad though, and the shorts can be laughable sometimes as well, remember these ?.

Seriously what the **** is that about

To be honest, I like our home shirts when they're different. There's only so much you can do with a claret body/blue sleeves in terms of kit design.

Liked both of these, would love something like the second one again. Just screams 'Villa' to me.
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
New Balance have done a real good job with Liverpool and Celtic's home shirts.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mackay)
I love that Valencia away kit.
I've always liked Valencia, I have this seasons home shirt, cost £70 to ship from Spain. I might even pick up that away shirt...just to use for general exercise and the like, I don't go out in football shirts just casually.

They are quite good yeah, the thing I like with Macron is that they give you unique kits with nice features on them, like the 80's crest being embossed onto our white kit this season.

The Macron men on the shoulders are bad though, and the shorts can be laughable sometimes as well, remember these ?.

Seriously what the **** is that about

To be honest, I like our home shirts when they're different. There's only so much you can do with a claret body/blue sleeves in terms of kit design.

Liked both of these, would love something like the second one again. Just screams 'Villa' to me.
Yeah, the actual Macron badge is a bit poor in all honesty. It looks like the Save the Children Foundation's logo. Despite the popularity of the claret and blue design, I always associate it with Villa. I'm glad Leeds don't ever have red. I don't work red very well, but I rock the white :cool:
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Best memory of that shirt was when you lost 4-2 to Arsenal at Highbury. Scorching day, and Suker scored a rare goal.
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Shirt of the year. Close thread.
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?

That is absolutely mint. I really hope it remains sponsorless.

Speaking of sponsorless shirts, ours have been leaked again, and I have to say, I really like the look of them

Name:  1435758744995.jpg
Views: 198
Size:  29.8 KB

Posted from TSR Mobile
Mackay
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

I see your Fiorentina, and raise you a Roma.

username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
It is nice, but not as good.

You seen Forest's home kit?

http://www.footballshirtculture.com/...all-shirt.html
yelllowribbon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Mackay)
I see your Fiorentina, and raise you a Roma.

Love the Roma kit <3 It just looks classy
TornadoGR4
Rep:
?
Everyone will just associate that Forest kit with Spain
username917703
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I didn't until you'd said it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (2)
10.53%
They might tell the bully (3)
15.79%
I don't think they'd understand (3)
15.79%
It might lead to more bullying (6)
31.58%
There's nothing they could do (5)
26.32%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise