One Direction shock news Watch

Baron of Sealand
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by binarythoughts)
Holy **** that did not just happen
#cutforzayn is trending. I think we need to be sure not to push these children off the cliff.
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by MsFahima)
They're no longer ONE Direction. It's 0.8 Direction.
:yay::rave::yay:
the bear
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by childofthesun)
Lmao tweets are saying he left to join ISIS. Twitter is disrespectful
ISIS have sent him back.... "We want that one with the curly hair and cheeky grin"
shakeyboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
seems legit :rofl:
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Oh my days people are actually cutting themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
childofthesun
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by shakeyboy)
seems legit :rofl:
There's even photo evidence
Attached files
binarythoughts
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by clh_hilary)
#cutforzayn is trending. I think we need to be sure not to push these children off the cliff.

I wonder if it was like this with Backstreet Boys
shakeyboy
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well looks like there's only one direction where he is going (over the libyan border)
childofthesun
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)
ISIS have sent him back.... "We want that one with the curly hair and cheeky grin"
Don't we all :love:
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by binarythoughts)
I wonder if it was like this with Backstreet Boys
That guy didn't leave at the height of their popularity.
drowzee
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I am going to hell for laughing.
And that #cutforzayn hashtag is not okay, these girls are not stable. :/
Drunk Punx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Whereas I'd say that pushing them off a cliff (Beachy Head will do) may actually increase the average level of intelligence in the gene pool.

I have no sympathy for people who self-harm because a member left their favourite band, and to feel bad for these people is nearly as stupid as the actions they're undertaking (not only because it's completely moronic, but also because **** like this is going to affect other stupid peoples' perceptions of self-harm).
Bellamuertex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Finally... I'm still holding a grudge against Directioners since the shocking/disrespectful/disgusting things they said to Kenadee Lucker
username1533709
Badges: 5
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Doesn't ISIS have enough brides?
Bellamuertex
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Pulse.)
Oh my days people are actually cutting themselves.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ugh, this is ridiculous. Some people have real problems and one person leaving a ****tyass boyband shouldn't be one of them.
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
Whereas I'd say that pushing them off a cliff (Beachy Head will do) may actually increase the average level of intelligence in the gene pool.

I have no sympathy for people who self-harm because a member left their favourite band, and to feel bad for these people is nearly as stupid as the actions they're undertaking (not only because it's completely moronic, but also because **** like this is going to affect other stupid peoples' perceptions of self-harm).
They're like 12. Why are you expecting them to behave like adults?
Drunk Punx
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They're like 12. Why are you expecting them to behave like adults?
I'm not expecting them to behave like adults, I'm expecting them to have common sense. Is that really such a big thing to ask for in this day and age, or is it now acceptable for the youth of today to go around acting like they're completely devoid of any responsibility or intelligence?

**** dude, when I was 12 and a member from a band I liked left, I was bummed. But my mind didn't automatically skip to the razorblade, let alone create a ****ing hashtag around it (the very fact that this hashtag exists is enough of an encouragement to other similarly minded idiots to self-harm, so why you're trying to defend these wastes of oxygen is beyond me).
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Drunk Punx)
I'm not expecting them to behave like adults, I'm expecting them to have common sense. Is that really such a big thing to ask for in this day and age, or is it now acceptable for the youth of today to go around acting like they're completely devoid of any responsibility or intelligence?

**** dude, when I was 12 and a member from a band I liked left, I was bummed. But my mind didn't automatically skip to the razorblade, let alone create a ****ing hashtag around it (the very fact that this hashtag exists is enough of an encouragement to other similarly minded idiots to self-harm, so why you're trying to defend these wastes of oxygen is beyond me).
People who harm or kill themselves often do so out of several factors, not one. They may have been severely bullied, they may have come from a broken family, they may actually have a disorder not cured yet. But I suppose you're too judgemental to realise that.

Do you at least go to Oxbridge? How many degrees have you got? Did you get a first? How many money do you earn? Can you show me in what ways you're not pulling down the 'gene pool'?
channies
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I shall miss him being in the band but it's probably best for him to leave because he hated the fame and looked like he was going to become ill or have a meltdown

Posted from TSR Mobile
Baron of Sealand
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by the bear)

We'll never go out of style

X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (139)
17.77%
It's just nice to be back! (211)
26.98%
Not great so far... (281)
35.93%
I want to drop out! (151)
19.31%

Watched Threads