If my dad was bisexual how likely am I to have gay sons? Watch

Nickierose21
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Little Popcorns)
Are you from American/living in America?
yeah I'm a person of color actually and physically disabled. I prefer living here than elsewhere tbh.

And It's America.
Little Popcorns
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nickierose21)
yeah I'm a person of color actually and physically disabled. I prefer living here than elsewhere tbh.

And It's America.
Oh sorry to hear you suffer a disability, what is it you suffer from if you don't mind me asking?
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Nickierose21)
Did you see the article?

It's saying homosexual in men is genetic.
No:
But not everyone finds the results convincing.
Many researchers were skeptical that an analysis of only 38 pairs of gay brothers was reliable, and several other groups failed to replicate the results. “In my circles, it was seen as ‘Oh, another false-positive finding,’ ” Kendler says. “Findings in this general area of human behavioral genetics were at that time really plagued by concerns about replicability.”
Neil Risch, a geneticist at the University of California, San Francisco, disagrees. The paper does little to clear up question about Xq28, he says. Risch collaborated on a 1999 study that found no linkage at that region and says that more recent evidence casts further doubt. He also says the two linkages reported in the new work are not statistically significant.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (153)
59.53%
No I haven't decided yet (59)
22.96%
Yes but I might change my mind (45)
17.51%

Watched Threads