University of Bristol Dentistry Firmers 2015 Watch

Hjdental
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by prabhleenghai)
I looked but I'm getting really confused because there are so many options and they are all over the place! And some are really oversubscribed so I dont think there is a lot of point applying there
Does it matter that we are graduates when applying for halls?
Ldavis
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I haven't really looked into accommodation yet - but bristols looked really good! Wasn't sure if I wanted to be sharing halls with loads of undergrads though simply because this year in halls at Keele it's been a nightmare with them haha
prabhleenghai
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Hjdental)
Does it matter that we are graduates when applying for halls?
I'm also getting confused, I often got redirected to postgraduate halls but I'm not sure if we qualify as prost-grads as this is an undergraduate degree.

(Original post by Ldavis)
I haven't really looked into accommodation yet - but bristols looked really good! Wasn't sure if I wanted to be sharing halls with loads of undergrads though simply because this year in halls at Keele it's been a nightmare with them haha
I was thinking the exact same thing! I want to be in a sociable hall but not sure if I can handle all the excitable new freshers haha
Ldavis
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm also getting confused, I often got redirected to postgraduate halls but I'm not sure if we qualify as prost-grads as this is an undergraduate degree.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I want to be in a sociable hall but not sure if I can handle all the excitable new freshers haha
Haha yeah I want halls to meet people but can't be doing with food theft and constant fire alarms like this year aha!
Hjdental
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago

Yeah it's confusing because we are graduates who will be studying and undergrad course. So Id say we're undergraduates as we aren't on a 'postgraduate' entitled course
prabhleenghai
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Ldavis)
Haha yeah I want halls to meet people but can't be doing with food theft and constant fire alarms like this year aha!
Sounds like a bit of a nightmare haha, might just choose at random I'm sure most of the halls are similar
Hjdental
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Here's a facebook page to chat on instead https://www.facebook.com/groups/1389195211402637/
makaylamacaroni
Rep:
?
Report 2 years ago
Hi guys! I have offers from Manchester, Bristol and Glasgow dental schools, and as they are all the same offer I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice as to your opinions on each of these schools to help with my decision making? Rn I am deciding between Manchester and Bristol (whether to firm/insurance because it doesn't matter as it's the same offer). Thank you so much!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 23 Oct '19
  • University of Bristol
    Undergraduate Open Afternoon Undergraduate
    Wed, 6 Nov '19

How has the start of this academic year been for you?

Loving it - gonna be a great year (128)
18.21%
It's just nice to be back! (193)
27.45%
Not great so far... (251)
35.7%
I want to drop out! (131)
18.63%

Watched Threads