The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

University of Bristol Dentistry Firmers 2015

Scroll to see replies

Original post by prabhleenghai
I looked but I'm getting really confused because there are so many options and they are all over the place! And some are really oversubscribed so I dont think there is a lot of point applying there

Does it matter that we are graduates when applying for halls?
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 21
I haven't really looked into accommodation yet - but bristols looked really good! Wasn't sure if I wanted to be sharing halls with loads of undergrads though simply because this year in halls at Keele it's been a nightmare with them haha
Original post by Hjdental
Does it matter that we are graduates when applying for halls?

I'm also getting confused, I often got redirected to postgraduate halls but I'm not sure if we qualify as prost-grads as this is an undergraduate degree.

Original post by Ldavis
I haven't really looked into accommodation yet - but bristols looked really good! Wasn't sure if I wanted to be sharing halls with loads of undergrads though simply because this year in halls at Keele it's been a nightmare with them haha

I was thinking the exact same thing! I want to be in a sociable hall but not sure if I can handle all the excitable new freshers haha
Reply 23
I'm also getting confused, I often got redirected to postgraduate halls but I'm not sure if we qualify as prost-grads as this is an undergraduate degree.

I was thinking the exact same thing! I want to be in a sociable hall but not sure if I can handle all the excitable new freshers haha

Haha yeah I want halls to meet people but can't be doing with food theft and constant fire alarms like this year aha!

Yeah it's confusing because we are graduates who will be studying and undergrad course. So Id say we're undergraduates as we aren't on a 'postgraduate' entitled course
Original post by Ldavis
Haha yeah I want halls to meet people but can't be doing with food theft and constant fire alarms like this year aha!

Sounds like a bit of a nightmare haha, might just choose at random I'm sure most of the halls are similar :smile:
Here's a facebook page to chat on instead :smile: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1389195211402637/
Hi guys! I have offers from Manchester, Bristol and Glasgow dental schools, and as they are all the same offer I would really appreciate if you could give me some advice as to your opinions on each of these schools to help with my decision making? Rn I am deciding between Manchester and Bristol (whether to firm/insurance because it doesn't matter as it's the same offer). Thank you so much!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending