Poking around for support for my new party FAP Watch

Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You missed out banning Christmas and Getting rid of the oppressive union jack (To be replaced by the rainbow flag). Bloody fascists cant do anything right!
thisIZwar
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by HigherMinion)
Like I said, we will have to spend two generations at least imbibing the free market's resources to properly centralise. Once this happens, we can distribute goods evenly and morally. These isles will at last be fair. You want fairness, don't you?
So basically communism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by Davij038)
You missed out banning Christmas and Getting rid of the oppressive union jack (To be replaced by the rainbow flag). Bloody fascists cant do anything right!
The union jack is a symbol that represents the geographical location of the British Isles. Thought of in this way, it cannot possibly be oppressive. Especially when it has no power. Banning Christmas, or any event, makes no sense. We are not socially oppressive- that would make us as bad as the racists we are fighting. How dare you! Anyone can do what they want, without consequence.

(Original post by thisIZwar)
So basically communism?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dear comrade, one cannot simply come out and say "I demand communism!" or the fascist state will simply shut you down. No, the key is to adhere to their hegemonic ideology until you gain a position of power. Then you can subvert from the inside, sister. Peace be with you, fight the good fight- look forward to seeing you out on the march!

But please, use some tact next time you post.
ModYom
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Would you not sacrifice your biological child for the sake of ending racism and xenophobia? Why not? ...
NO, I would not - because I want to bring up my own kid, not someone else's

Nothing to do with racism I'm afraid.
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
(Original post by ModYom)
NO, I would not - because I want to bring up my own kid, not someone else's

Nothing to do with racism I'm afraid.
Why?
ModYom
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My dear comrade, one cannot simply come out and say "I demand communism!" or the fascist state will simply shut you down. No, the key is to adhere to their hegemonic ideology until you gain a position of power. Then you can subvert from the inside, sister. Peace be with you, fight the good fight- look forward to seeing you out on the march!
your whole baby snatching idea sounds similar to Hitler's birth control/eugenics problem - lol, I think you have your ideologies mixed up
ModYom
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Why?
because it's more natural for a human to take care of its own offspring.

and if you mix up all the races, how will you deal with social racism?
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The union jack is a symbol that represents the geographical location of the British Isles. Thought of in this way, it cannot possibly be oppressive. Especially when it has no power. Banning Christmas, or any event, makes no sense. We are not socially oppressive- that would make us as bad as the racists we are fighting. How dare you! Anyone can do what they want, without consequenceost.
Whats on the flag? Crosses! Like what the KkK burn fore they kill minorities, it's a symbol of the oppressive white imperialists!

also, you should remove gender controls.

(it's like you can't even tumblr feminist troll)
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm pretty open minded, but this is pretty ridiculous. Especially Point 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
(Original post by PetrosAC)
I'm pretty open minded, but this is pretty ridiculous. Especially Point 2.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What is it about my equality reforms that you dislike? Don't you want the United Kingdom and greater Europe to one day have equality among all people?
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What is it about my equality reforms that you dislike? Don't you want the United Kingdom and greater Europe to one day have equality among all people?
Yes. But why should I give up my child and take someone elses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
Yes. But why should I give up my child and take someone elses?

Posted from TSR Mobile
My dear boy, it's the only way we can remove this silly tribalist, isolationist and downright barbaric kinship nature in the British psyche. You want to rid our land of racial discrimination then sacrifices must be made.

You must think it through. If you are against my plans then you are a racist and xenophobe- why do you not wish to raise another man's child? Have you never dated a single mother?
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My dear boy, it's the only way we can remove this silly tribalist, isolationist and downright barbaric kinship nature in the British psyche. You want to rid our land of racial discrimination then sacrifices must be made.

You must think it through. If you are against my plans then you are a racist and xenophobe- why do you not wish to raise another man's child? Have you never dated a single mother?
Firstly, I'm 16 so no, I haven't dated a single mother, and I think it's embarrassing for you that a 16 year old has more sense than you.

I have no problem raising someone elses child. My problem is with not raising my own. And please don't even begin to call me a racist or an xenophobe for wanting to raise my own child. That's just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
felamaslen
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Prince_fancybum)
This is even more ridiculous than the Green Party
Not much more.
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
Firstly, I'm 16 so no, I haven't dated a single mother, and I think it's embarrassing for you that a 16 year old has more sense than you.

I have no problem raising someone elses child. My problem is with not raising my own. And please don't even begin to call me a racist or an xenophobe for wanting to raise my own child. That's just ridiculous.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Please explain to me why you believe your child will be superior to another mans'.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Please explain to me why you believe your child will be superior to another mans'.
It is in no way superior. But it is MY child. It shares MY DNA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
It is in no way superior. But it is MY child. It shares MY DNA.

Posted from TSR Mobile
So you admit you prefer your own to foreigners. You concede to being a racist and xenophobe. You would rather look after a child of your immediate blood than that of a far off immigrant community?

As a liberal progressive, these are the exact views I find completely abhorrent.
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
So you admit you prefer your own to foreigners. You concede to being a racist and xenophobe. You would rather look after a child of your immediate blood than that of a far off immigrant community?

As a liberal progressive, these are the exact views I find completely abhorrent.
Of course I would rather look after my own child of my immediate blood. They are MY child. But in what way is that racist?? I would rather look after my own child than another child of the exact same ethnicity. Because they are MY child.

To be frank, I find your views "completely abhorrent".

Posted from TSR Mobile
HigherMinion
Rep:
?
Of course I would rather look after my own child of my immediate blood. They are MY child. But in what way is that racist?? I would rather look after my own child than another child of the exact same ethnicity. Because they are MY child.

To be frank, I find your views "completely abhorrent".

Posted from TSR Mobile
You believe you own a child simply for bearing it? They are your property to do with as you see fit?
PetrosAC
  • Political Ambassador
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You believe you own a child simply for bearing it? They are your property to do with as you see fit?
When do I say that I own the child?

I am simply stating that the child would be "my own child", as they are unique to me and my partner.

Are YOU saying that the state should own all children and just swap them at free will?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Would you turn to a teacher if you were being bullied?

Yes (54)
25.59%
No (157)
74.41%

Watched Threads