Guys what do you think of "straight up and down" girls? Watch

Anonymous #2
Report 4 years ago
Some guys like it, some don't, you can never generalise when it comes to sexuality
iAmanze
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Real talk.

No man would PREFER a flat girl over a curvy girl (if curvy means bum and boobs). This is genetic. We are attracted to boobs for the reason of high chance of competency and success in mothering early age children. Hips to facilitate child birth.

It has been over sexualised in recent years but it is the way we are programmed.

Any guy saying otherwise is insecure and lacks confidence and does not think they can have a girl with those attractive qualities enough to make themselves convinced that flat girls are for them. Realistically if they could pick between both options, they wouldn't stick with that idea.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
(Original post by iAmanze)
Real talk.

No man would PREFER a flat girl over a curvy girl (if curvy means bum and boobs). This is genetic. We are attracted to boobs for the reason of high chance of competency and success in mothering early age children. Hips to facilitate child birth.

It has been over sexualised in recent years but it is the way we are programmed.

Any guy saying otherwise is insecure and lacks confidence and does not think they can have a girl with those attractive qualities enough to make themselves convinced that flat girls are for them. Realistically if they could pick between both options, they wouldn't stick with that idea.
Some guys say they prefer small boobs/bums.
poohat
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I think it is definitely worse than having boobs+bum, but you can compensate somewhat by having an athletic figure (i.e going to the gym regularly and making sure you are toned). Also being tanned helps a lot if you are going for the athletic look

Basically this is good (decent muscle tone, nice skin colour, curvy waist): http://i.imgur.com/YmTrT.jpg?1

This is not good (no definition, looks like a boy): https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com...23039b319f.jpg

And this looks anorexic and pretty gross: http://www.celebsource.org/wp-conten...-boyfriend.jpg
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
bump feel bad about this again
I prefer those you call "curvy", albeit they look normal to me. The first ones are anorexic.
xoflower
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Op, what are your measurements or weight you might not be that bad. I rarely see straight flat girls tbh

Posted from TSR Mobile
keturah
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Firstly you posted glamorous photos of the curvy women and ones on the beach with no hair or make up of the straight up and down women. Don't think that's a fair comparison really.
Probably most men do prefer slim and curvy, not all though. I know a guy who finds skinny girls really attractive, and there are guys who prefer bigger girls.
As long as you're healthy then that's all that matters. Most guys don't have the perfect body anyway, so can't expect girls to.
I'm probably somewhere between the two but I still get told I'm too thin by women actually. You can't dramatically change your body type and shape, so no point worrying over it
Kmb123
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Girl's and women's bodies are all so different. I don't fit either of the examples you gave and I don't suppose many people do. Sure generically we are made to think that you have to be slim and show slight muscle definition whilst still have large natural breasts and a firm bum. Realistically it's not like that. Boys like a whole variety. I'm probably somewhere between the two you posted. I've been called skinny before and fat but I'd probably describe myself as slim/fit, I don't have large breasts but do have a good bum (one or the other for some people) and am not overly muscular. I exercise and eat fairly well and I'm happy. I think being comfortable in yourself is what makes you attractive
Shellshocker93
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Personality as long as they aren't excessively large and wobbly or taller than me (of 6'2"), I am usually down. I actually like the skinny girls, I can get creative in bed with them

(Original post by scrotgrot)
Yeah, because it's hard for girls to get skinny, just like it's hard for guys to get muscly.
It's all about the genetics, the metabolism and thyroid basically control how you are physically. Stick skinny or a balloon. Myostatin controls how large your muscles can get! We are not simply born as playdough, we are an Ikea cupboard with complex instructions and limitations, and it takes A LOT of hard work or drugs to break the genetic shortcomings.
Dheorl
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by iAmanze)
Real talk.

Do you not think that maybe we're evolved and aware enough that we can overcome our base instincts?

I know I definitely prefer skinny girls and it's nothing to do with being insecure. I've been out with girls with boobs you could use as airbags right down to ones that only wear a bra for the sake of covering up their nipples. I find the second hotter.

Maybe it's because I put more weight on what me and a girl can do together, and if she can keep up with me cycling and mountain climbing then that's hot. These sports just generally suit more androgynous girls better. This doesn't mean I consciously look at a skinny girl in a bar and think "daymn, she must be a good climber" but I think it might subconsciously contribute to it.
Imperion
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by 061194)
I just prefer a girl with a cute face........................a cute bum...........................an d a nice pair of tits.

http://i.imgur.com/XwTTK6A.jpg
Whoa...
Profesh
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
bump feel bad about this again
Sorry; I did try to envision a possible universe in which I would be required to choose between Keira Knightley and Scarlett Johansson, but actually passed out from the sheer cognitive effort.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (58)
66.67%
No I haven't decided yet (19)
21.84%
Yes but I might change my mind (10)
11.49%

Watched Threads