What are you happy about/what is going well for you? Watch

T.I.P
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Pipsico)
I myself am a naturally glass half-empty kind of person, so I thought this thread would be good to stimulate some feel good vibes ✌️
To offset the doom and gloom of the other one about problems..

What are you proud of?
What is going well for you?
Boast here, be hopeful and optimistic here 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Is this a spin off of the topic I made asking what peoples problems were?

Posted from TSR Mobile
GeorgeBuxey94
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Not much
DasSnipez
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I've yet to get a uni grade under 87 and that is my lowest, my second lowest is 90.

As someone who dropped out in the third year of college and totally ****ed up my high school education I'm feeling rather proud of myself at the moment.

I've also scored two marks that have never been achieved before in my course and had two pieces of work put forward as an example of how things should be done.

...on the downside I will probably need bigger doors fitting in my house so that I can fit my suddenly massive head through.
username360639
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
I'M ENGAGED! :gah: I'M A FIANCE! :gah: I HAVE A FIANCE! :gah: I wanna broadcast it to the world!!! :grin: I've been waiting for this day forever. :cry2: happy tears :cry2:
No one cares

Spoiler:
Show
I joke! Congratulations though!
username360639
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Meh life's good, the weather's getting better and I gots a job so I can have more and more monies.
Jibola240
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
What right now? Saw one of my roommates today. Never see her around, so it was nice to just chatt a bit with her today.
XxSophie01xX
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I'm proud that I'm on track in my life - e.g: being sensible and saving up money for a house. Also planning to start my masters later this year.
What is going well - I'm glad I've got a job, and a good job at that. Everyone I care about is in good health and nothing absolutely 'terrible' is happening (touch wood!)
Schrödingers Cat
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
My girlfriend is the best thing in my life right now.

Other good things are that I have a lot of money saved up to buy a car :teeth:

Plus I get to leave my job soon :ahee:
MrsSheldonCooper
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Vixen47)
I'M ENGAGED! :gah: I'M A FIANCE! :gah: I HAVE A FIANCE! :gah: I wanna broadcast it to the world!!! :grin: I've been waiting for this day forever. :cry2: happy tears :cry2:

Congrats sweetie!
miser
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Hmmmm.

Job is going well.
Got a new girlfriend.
Saving up to travel.
Doing interesting and fulfilling things.

Life is kind to me.
Freudian Slip
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
1) I've firmed a place at uni to re-train as a Mental Health Nurse.
2) I'm nicotine free after smoking for ten years.
3) I lost another 2lbs through diet and exercise in the past week.

:thumbsup:
username927016
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Currently I'm planning to meet 5 different sets of people, One guy & his friends at Uni pub tonight as there's some live music plus the football, then on Sunday I'm planning to go to a Vegfest & meet some people there & Tuesday I'm hopefully going to meet this guy I met at Chess club & his friends for a night out bowling. Additionally I'm planning to meet up with a guy from work soon who I'm quite close to & also some people from my volunteering for a meal & some drinks. I'm well on my way to becoming a social butterfly aha!
Antifazian
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I feel really motivated for the future right now, and a lot of the hard work I have been putting in is making a real difference which feels good
CherryWine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
Currently I'm planning to meet 5 different sets of people, One guy & his friends at Uni pub tonight as there's some live music plus the football, then on Sunday I'm planning to go to a Vegfest & meet some people there & Tuesday I'm hopefully going to meet this guy I met at Chess club & his friends for a night out bowling, in addition I'm planning to meet up with a guy from work soon who I'm quite close to & also some people from my volunteering for a meal & some drinks. I'm well on my way to becoming a social butterfly aha!
I'm exhausted from just reading that sounds like it should all be good though, what's a Vegfest?
username927016
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryWine)
I'm exhausted from just reading that sounds like it should all be good though, what's a Vegfest?
This should help!
http://www.vegfest.co.uk/
CherryWine
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Multitalented me)
This should help!
http://www.vegfest.co.uk/
Haha, ok I probably should've guessed that. A day of trying loads of different food, sounds good
username927016
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CherryWine)
Haha, ok I probably should've guessed that. A day of trying loads of different food, sounds good
Yeah basically stuff like that, should all be good fun!
username1832041
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by jedanselemyia)
I'm finally getting things done, getting grips over my procrastination
My relationship with my dad is good
I'm seeing the end of the tunnel, and I am excited to attend uni in the UK and live my mama
I'm getting more comfortable with people
I'm finally getting able not to eat when I'm not hungry which improves my sleep

All in all, the best I've ever been, ever
What are your ways of dealing with procrastination? I need some advice. I would be grateful for your help.
Puddles the Monkey
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I have one leg shorter than the other, and I just got a shoe insole/insert delivered so now my hips will be aligned and my back pain gone! :banana: :banana2: :banana:

:bl:
username1504459
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Patryk1992)
What are your ways of dealing with procrastination? I need some advice. I would be grateful for your help.
Sure! There was this good article on how to stop procrastinating on TSR (i think it's still up)
Post me a message on my wall and I'll gladly help you
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads